Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sussane Khan to remarry

+4
pravalika nanda
seven
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
8 posters

Go down

Sussane Khan to remarry Empty Sussane Khan to remarry

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:35 am

....According to reports, Sussanne will soon marry Hrithik’s close friend, who was also responsible for their separation. Sussanne Khan has long been rumoured to be romantically involved with Hrithik’s friend and ‘Rock On’ star Arjun Rampal. But Arjun has time and again refuted such rumours and has asserted that all is well between him and his wife and former supermodel Mehr Jessia.

So...girls...dont go after Handsomeness....it does't last long either.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sussane Khan to remarry Empty Re: Sussane Khan to remarry

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:29 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....According to reports, Sussanne will soon marry Hrithik’s close friend, who was also responsible for their separation.  Sussanne Khan has long been rumoured to be romantically involved with Hrithik’s friend and ‘Rock On’ star Arjun Rampal. But Arjun has time and again refuted such rumours and has asserted that all is well between him and his wife and former supermodel Mehr Jessia.

So...girls...dont go after Handsomeness....it does't last long either.  
Arjun Rampal can do better.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:38 am

hi, uppu. will you be doing an analysis of  the effects of this event on:

- the growth rate of the indian economy;

- the u.s. stock market;

- the u.s. presidential election;

- the refugee crisis in the middle east and europe?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 am

swapna wrote:hi, uppu. will you be doing an analysis of  the effects of this event on:

- the u.s. stock market;

Why? Is anything going to change if he does the analysis?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:04 am

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:hi, uppu. will you be doing an analysis of  the effects of this event on:

- the u.s. stock market;

what does the "why" in your post mean?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:11 am

- the u.s. stock market;

Actually, I was working on these points. Since you asked...

1. The Indian economy is expected to grow at 8% as per Goldman sachs. This announcement came soon after the Sussanne-Rampaul marriage talk. It is expected this will cause a ripple effect in Bollywood contributing to the "marriage economy" and high-end real estate.

2. The impending rate hike is expected to affect the Wall Street. And the investors will have found a ready to invest climate in India initiated by Sussane's wedding news. The US stock market expect to move down further.

3. Modi ji is likely to raise this issue and threat of American culture to hindu ethos at the Kalifornia Koota. Such an allegation is likely to make Jindal angry who can be expected to counter it with his strong Christian beliefs in anti-abortion, anti-divorce, and anti-gay, and the need to take US back into the biblical times to usher in new prosperity. Trump can be expected to attack desi code coolies for destroying "American way of life" and for looking like the "great Mexican people"

4. Sussane-Rampaul proposed to have their wedding in Budapest - freedom square. Bu, with the refugee crisis exploding in Hundary, Ms. Khan may be mistaken for a Syrian refugee and could be sent back to Syria to the hinterland of ISIL.

Now that brings us to the Russian military build up.... and the effect of Sussane's wedding on the Russian-US politico/military conflict. Stay tuned.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:32 am

swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

- the u.s. stock market;

huh? I hope everything in your brain is working ok. Comprehension problems! 'why' in the post above reads as, 'why do you expect him to analyse those things?'.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

- the u.s. stock market;

- the refugeer crisis in the middle east and europe?
huh? I hope everything in your brain is working ok. Comprehension problems! 'why' in the post above reads as, 'why do you expect him to analyse those things?'.
thanks for explaining your "why." but in fact, a mere "why" to "will you be doing an analysis?" - a question - is meaningless.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:24 pm

swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

- the u.s. stock market;

- the refugeer crisis in the middle east and europe?
thanks for explaining your "why." but in fact, a mere "why" to "will you be doing an analysis?" - a question - is meaningless.
Reading comprehension problems again! i wasn't asking, 'will you be doing an analysis', i was asking why you expect him to do an analysis. 

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Congratulations to her!arjun Rampal is good looking under confident guy. He can't dance also. May they both find happiness together. He never seemed happy to me with his wife. 

I don't want this to break hritik's heart. That is the most important thing for me in this entire experiment. 

Such a backstabbing friend @ Arjun Rampal.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:40 pm

oh, this is so dull. what an ugly woman. looks like a scarecrow. i remeber uppili thinking she was hot. uppili thinks every woman is hot, no taste, no aesthetic standards. let me tell you what uppili will say to this: "oh, i do not discriminate."

and uppili, no more updates on indrani?? do you know the indina media found out finally just three days ago that she has a british passport? that had  me on the floor. ha ha ha the indian media is full of rubbish.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:08 pm

seven wrote:Congratulations to her!arjun Rampal is good looking under confident guy. He can't dance also. May they both find happiness together. He never seemed happy to me with his wife. 

I don't want this to break hritik's heart. That is the most important thing for me in this entire experiment. 

why do you call this divorce and remarriage an experiment?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

- the u.s. stock market;

Actually, I was working on these points. Since you asked...

1.  The Indian economy is expected to grow at 8% as per Goldman sachs. This announcement came soon after the Sussanne-Rampaul marriage talk. It is expected this will cause a ripple effect in Bollywood contributing to the "marriage economy" and high-end real estate.

2. The impending rate hike is expected to affect the Wall Street. And the investors will have found a ready to invest climate in India initiated by Sussane's wedding news. The US stock market expect to move down further.

3. Modi ji is likely to raise this issue and threat of American culture to hindu ethos at the Kalifornia Koota. Such an allegation is likely to make Jindal angry who can be expected to counter it with his strong Christian beliefs in anti-abortion, anti-divorce, and anti-gay, and the need to take US back into the biblical times to usher in new prosperity. Trump can be expected to attack desi code coolies for destroying "American way of life" and for looking like the "great Mexican people"

4. Sussane-Rampaul proposed to have their wedding in Budapest - freedom square. Bu, with the refugee crisis exploding in Hundary, Ms. Khan may be mistaken for a Syrian refugee and could be sent back to Syria to the hinterland of ISIL.

Now that brings us to the Russian military build up.... and the effect of Sussane's wedding on the Russian-US politico/military conflict. Stay tuned.
thanks for that fine response. no wonder susanne's remarriage is such an earthshaking event. you may now thank me for suggesting its global impact.

what we omitted: the environmental impact, including that on global warming, of suss's remarriage.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:32 pm

swapna wrote:

- the u.s. stock market;

thanks for that fine response. no wonder susanne's remarriage is such an earthshaking event. you may now thank me for suggesting its global impact.

what we omitted: the environmental impact, including that on global warming, of suss's remarriage.
You never answered my question: Is anything going to change if he does the analysis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:37 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:oh, this is so dull. what an ugly woman. looks like a scarecrow. i remeber uppili thinking she was hot. uppili thinks every woman is hot, no taste, no aesthetic standards. let me tell you what uppili will say to this: "oh, i do not discriminate."

and uppili, no more updates on indrani?? do you know the indina media found out finally just three days ago that she has a british passport? that had  me on the floor. ha ha ha the indian media is full of rubbish.

for "high society", it's important that women look good in haute couture clothes and photograph strikingly. being sexy/attractive conventionally is not the point at all for them. which is why most euro fashion models look like tall 14 yr old boys. rest of the world, including desis, ape them.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:57 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:oh, this is so dull. what an ugly woman. looks like a scarecrow. i remeber uppili thinking she was hot. uppili thinks every woman is hot, no taste, no aesthetic standards. let me tell you what uppili will say to this: "oh, i do not discriminate."

I did ??? When ? Don't remember... Of course, for every ugly scarecrow pic, there are some goodly ones...

May be Rampal saw her in THIS outfit and make up.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Reading comprehension problems again! i wasn't asking, 'will you be doing an analysis', i was asking why you expect him to do an analysis. 
you did not ask, "why do you expect him to do an analysis?" you only asked "why" in response to my question, "will you be doing an analysis?" that's an illogical response to my question, and is meaningless.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:43 pm

swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
you did not ask, "why do you expect him to do an analysis?" you only asked "why" in response to my question, "will you be doing an analysis?" that's an illogical response to my question, and is meaningless.
Ayyo@your depleting grey cells! Sad

Here's the bit of the thread:

Kinnera wrote:

- the u.s. stock market;

Let me rephrase what i asked: WHY do you want him to do an analysis? Is anything going to change if he does the analysis?

Now answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 am

seven wrote:Congratulations to her!arjun Rampal is good looking under confident guy. He can't dance also. May they both find happiness together. He never seemed happy to me with his wife. 

Such a backstabbing friend @ Arjun Rampal.
Ayyo @ this dancing business. How does this fit into the scheme of things involving affairs, relationships, marriage etc? Also, these people are 30 something. When and where are they going to dance? My mind just wanders...

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:24 am

sigh arjun rampal... always get blamed anytime a marriage breaks up... well, dunno if this one is true.

always loved him. love him even if they keep him as an eye candy in a movie (atleast I think they do). That wretched movie satyagraha was bearable only coz of random glimpses of him. helps he can act somewhat.

hrithik, tbh has started looking real good only recently. didn't like him much in his 20s and early 30s. now he has a somewhat mature look and is aging to be better than before.

all the best to both the Casanovas... and sussane, may she find love and peace. from what I remember, hrithik has admitted to having some depression issues. am sure she suffered from that too, if true. regardless, is not easy being a super star's wife, I guess.

what can I say about mehr. always seen her as a strong woman. whether she saves her marriage or not, she will win.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:sigh arjun rampal... always get blamed anytime a marriage breaks up... well, dunno if this one is true.

always loved him. love him even if they keep him as an eye candy in a movie (atleast I think they do). That wretched movie satyagraha was bearable only coz of random glimpses of him. helps he can act somewhat.

hrithik, tbh has started looking real good only recently. didn't like him much in his 20s and early 30s. now he has a somewhat mature look and is aging to be better than before.

all the best to both the Casanovas... and sussane, may she find love and peace. from what I remember, hrithik has admitted to having some depression issues. am sure she suffered from that too, if true. regardless, is not easy being a super star's wife, I guess.

what can I say about mehr. always seen her as a strong woman. whether she saves her marriage or not, she will win.
woman, this post of yours that's dripping with sentimentality will never be appreciated by the bollywood men you so admire. they'll never see it; indeed, they don't have the vaguest awareness that you exist.

friendly advice: stop stealing so much of your employer's time, and get back to work.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:39 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:sigh arjun rampal... always get blamed anytime a marriage breaks up... well, dunno if this one is true.

woman, this post of yours that's dripping with sentimentality will never be appreciated by the bollywood men you so admire. they'll never see it; indeed, they don't have the vaguest awareness that you exist.

friendly advice: stop stealing so much of your employer's time, and get back to work.

old fart, go back to stalking economists who don't know of your existence

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Reads like a Greeting Card - wishing everyone Love and Peace :-). IMO, at this stage of their lives they are probably more in need of Peace than Love. All this partner changes looks to be an effort to secure Peace than Love. If their head over heels Love Stories are True then they probably had a good share of Love in their prior relationships. If not, unless they have learnt something from their past, Love will continue to elude them.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down