Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this make any sense to you?

3 posters

Go down

Does this make any sense to you? Empty Does this make any sense to you?

Post by Bittu Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Satisfied-with-life-couple-ends-life-in-Goa/articleshow/10272043.cms

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Does this make any sense to you? Empty Re: Does this make any sense to you?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 pm

it doesn't.... I have started to believe people should have kids when the time is right, and if they could have them... all sorts of weirdness results otherwise. Oldies weren't all that wrong whenever they pushed us to have kids early.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 pm

They lived their life and terminated it when they wanted to. If it doesn't make sense to you or me or anyone else doesn't mean it didn't make perfect sense for them.

However, this doesn't make any sense to me:

Tracy Whitney wrote:I have started to believe people should have kids when the time is right, and if they could have them... all sorts of weirdness results otherwise. Oldies weren't all that wrong whenever they pushed us to have kids early.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm

CroMagnon wrote:

What I said is making more and more sense to me... maybe I wasn't talking about this particular scenario, and it is extreme indeed... So many examples I have seen around me, which would not have had crazy outcomes had people had kids when the time was right.

Curious, did their suicide make sense to you? And if you are trying to understand why they did that, what do you think happened?

In case of that couple, they had done it all it seems, and they were probably bored... So far we don't know if they had any terminal sickness or anything. A child might have given them more purpose to live. (assuming they could conceive one)...

Also, it doesn't matter what made sense to them, as a society (call it human race if you hate the word soceity), we got to be valuing life more than just shrugging our shoulders and walking away saying, 'well, it made sense to them'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:52 am

Bittu wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Satisfied-with-life-couple-ends-life-in-Goa/articleshow/10272043.cms

>>>> Nope- We-ird!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 am

CroMagnon wrote:

Tracy Whitney wrote:I have started to believe people should have kids when the time is right, and if they could have them... all sorts of weirdness results otherwise. Oldies weren't all that wrong whenever they pushed us to have kids early.

yaar, mereko vadee tanshen see ho gayee hai. tu bacche kahe nahi karta? saman to theek hai? prove it. proooooooooooooove!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down