Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dosa fix

2 posters

Go down

Dosa fix Empty Dosa fix

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:57 am

Came here* to get my dosa fix. saw mint cheese dosa on the menu. Wanted one just to spite people, but then asked myself if I really want it. Answer was a no.

Then I asked him, what is penu.... He goes punugulu? Ya that I said I will have one of that. He stood there and asked, you want punugulu? His hesitation was obvious. I asked if it will take time. He said yes it will. So I let go of that. Ordered good old masala dosa and filter coffee.

here you go

Dosa fix OSS0oYa

Dosa fix 4IkLgGI

Dosa fix 9Dj1RGH

* here = a place in nj

Back to top Go down

Dosa fix Empty Re: Dosa fix

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Hmm..... So, you are scared of trying new things! You would probably have liked punugulu!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hmm.....  So, you are scared of trying new things! You would probably have liked punugulu!

i wanted to try it, but he didn't want to make it... no point in basing a first opinion of something if it was made unwillingly.

burned my tongue with the coffee, ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh it looks yummy. Sometime back there was a dosa fest at a local dosa joint. Crazy big, paper thin, I guess creative dosas. Lol my phone is changing dosas to disasters. Anyway. They were all great but nothing like a traditional masala dosa. Regular size n with potato filling. 

I ated a salad for lunch. Must be hungry now. I can smell the sambhar. I sit next to break room so I think it's not helping.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:30 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Dosa fix 4IkLgGI

* here = a place in nj

that's a neat looking dosa! the problem with good food pics is that you develop a craving. i want my dosa fix too -- maybe tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:33 am

Dosa fix Dosa10

there is an "edit" option in your iphone camera roll... ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:53 am

lol the edit looks so much better!

I was in a rush to take the pics, upload them on imgur, in between eating the food, and post them here before the food turned too cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down