Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank God

4 posters

Go down

Thank God  Empty Thank God

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:04 am

For making people who treat their bodies like a temple.

And thanks for placing that perfect pair of toned biceps in a tank top right infront of me as I wait in chipotle line.

Back to top Go down

Thank God  Empty Re: Thank God

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:38 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote: For making people who treat their bodies like a temple.

You mean for "letting the temples ruin without proper care and maintenance?"

Oh...what is important is did the "biceps" smile at you ?....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:52 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

to think of it, I think he didn't even look at me. anyway, mostly it's appreciate a perfectly ripped arm and move on kinda deal. I did get a smile though, from another guy across the room. while still strategically ogling the biceps, realized a pair of eyes on me, so automatically looked in that direction. 3-second eye engage happened before I looked away. then... I think I didn't look back. Got busy whatsapping and posting this (while trying to hide my screen from 6'5" 300 lbs standing too close)... Hmm... getting old I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

to think of it, I think he didn't even look at me. anyway, mostly it's appreciate a perfectly ripped arm and move on kinda deal. I did get a smile though, from another guy across the room. while still strategically ogling the biceps, realized a pair of eyes on me, so automatically looked in that direction. 3-second eye engage happened before I looked away. then... I think I didn't look back. Got busy whatsapping and posting this (while trying to hide my screen from 6'5" 300 lbs standing too close)... Hmm... getting old I guess.
a better way to put that: "he doesn't even know that I exist, and never will."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:15 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I visualized an old man wearing leotards and cheering while he wrote that... *shudder* *must keep the food in*

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I visualized an old man wearing leotards and cheering while he wrote that... *shudder* *must keep the food in*
this was all about what you wrote about yourself, and the effects of your sex deprivation. the image that comes to mind is of a middle-aged, expanding, brown woman masturbating over a random man she saw in a line at a fast-food restaurant. *puke*

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:48 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Thomas,

You come out of the woodwork for these threads? Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:58 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

this was all about what you wrote about yourself, and the effects of your sex deprivation. the image that comes to mind is of a middle-aged, expanding, brown woman masturbating over a random man she saw in a line at a fast-food restaurant. *puke*

logic fail 1: appreciating work of beauty is linked to sex deprivation now?
logic fail 2: just coz I appreciated a guy's muscles means I am masturbating to him?

who or what you puke to is your personal choice, so no offense taken there. many people hate their own skin color and hate their own race.

Anyway, now that you are back to imagining younger women doing sexual activities, I must ask... did you finally get laid?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:09 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

scroll down about four pages in the linked blog below to see an image of the middle-aged, expanding, brown aunty that the muscular man at chipotle must have imagined you to be:

www.returnofkings.com/51395/5-reasons-why-you-should-not-date-indian-girls

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:21 pm

what's with you people? one expects me to watch a useless video, another wants me to scroll down 4 frikking pages to make a point. you really think I got the inclination to do that? say what you have to in your words. or take a screenshot and post it. or give "famous" quotes/movies scenes. seriously by god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:what's with you people? one expects me to watch a useless video, another wants me to scroll down 4 frikking pages to make a point. you really think I got the inclination to do that? say what you have to in your words. or take a screenshot and post it. or give "famous" quotes/movies scenes. seriously by god.

Hahaha... you start the thread as a fun... and the old cyclotraan ji throws a bait and you fall for it...

and you get upset...

This Round winner: Flimmy Iyer

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:what's with you people? one expects me to watch a useless video, another wants me to scroll down 4 frikking pages to make a point. you really think I got the inclination to do that? say what you have to in your words. or take a screenshot and post it. or give "famous" quotes/movies scenes. seriously by god.

Hahaha... you start the thread as a fun... and the old cyclotraan ji throws a bait and you fall for it...

and you get upset...
butter up saami, butter up.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:18 pm

and you get upset...

This Round winner: Flimmy Iyer

i object... anyone who has to lean on an obscure website to prove his point cannot be a winner. he got nothing of his own there. he already lost the moment he posted that link. regarding being upset, haha, he definitely got upset when he ranted about sex, etc.

seriously though, one of these days I am gonna throw a bible at him and ask him to read proverbs 12:8

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:31 pm

I bet that jackass hasn't read the bible either... moreover he doesn't care about what's written in the bible, except that he got a last name Thomas that relates to it.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum