Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons

4 posters

Go down

Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons Empty Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:00 am

https://twitter.com/digvijaya_28/status/646291123191713793/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

the words in hindi mean: "Dual charactered (person). Shame on you."

Back to top Go down

Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons Empty Re: Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:26 am

SHAME ON YOU RASHMUN! SHAME SHAME! I HAD NEVER IMAGINED YOU'D STOOP SO LOW!!! TO GET BACK AT TWO PEOPLE YOU CREATED A BIGOTED CHARACTER AND STOKED BIGOTRY IN A PUBLIC FORUM! YOU HAVE NO RECTITUDE! YOU HAVE NO SHAME! YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY! YOU ARE UNMINDFUL OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DANGEROUS, ABERRANT BEHAVIOUR AS LONG AS IT SERVES TO SCORE BROWNIE POINTS WITH THE WINDMILL -- YOUR FOE -- WHEREAS ELSEWHERE YOU PUT UP A CHARADE OF A NON BIGOTED, POLITICALLY UPRIGHT, SCHOLARLY PERSON! MY BLOOD FOOT!!!! YOU ARE AN INSECT, A VARMINT, A POISONOUS PEST! IF YOU HAVE ANY SHAME LEFT YOU WILL QUIT THE FORUM NOW. GET OUT FUCKFACE DOUCHEBAG! WE DON'T NEED THE LIKES OF YOU! Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons Shame10

Back to top Go down

Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons Empty Re: Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:39 am

brie wrote:SHAME ON YOU RASHMUN! SHAME SHAME! I HAD NEVER IMAGINED YOU'D STOOP SO LOW!!! TO GET BACK AT TWO PEOPLE YOU CREATED A BIGOTED CHARACTER AND STOKED BIGOTRY IN A PUBLIC FORUM! YOU HAVE NO RECTITUDE! YOU HAVE NO SHAME! YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY! YOU ARE UNMINDFUL OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DANGEROUS, ABERRANT BEHAVIOUR AS LONG AS IT SERVES TO SCORE BROWNIE POINTS WITH THE WINDMILL -- YOUR FOE -- WHEREAS ELSEWHERE YOU PUT UP A CHARADE OF A NON BIGOTED, POLITICALLY UPRIGHT, SCHOLARLY PERSON! MY BLOOD FOOT!!!! YOU ARE AN INSECT, A VARMINT, A POISONOUS PEST! IF YOU HAVE ANY SHAME LEFT YOU WILL QUIT THE FORUM NOW. GET OUT FUCKFACE DOUCHEBAG! WE DON'T NEED THE LIKES OF YOU! Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons Shame10

Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:SHAME ON YOU RASHMUN! SHAME SHAME! I HAD NEVER IMAGINED YOU'D STOOP SO LOW!!! TO GET BACK AT TWO PEOPLE YOU CREATED A BIGOTED CHARACTER AND STOKED BIGOTRY IN A PUBLIC FORUM! YOU HAVE NO RECTITUDE! YOU HAVE NO SHAME! YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY! YOU ARE UNMINDFUL OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DANGEROUS, ABERRANT BEHAVIOUR AS LONG AS IT SERVES TO SCORE BROWNIE POINTS WITH THE WINDMILL -- YOUR FOE -- WHEREAS ELSEWHERE YOU PUT UP A CHARADE OF A NON BIGOTED, POLITICALLY UPRIGHT, SCHOLARLY PERSON! MY BLOOD FOOT!!!! YOU ARE AN INSECT, A VARMINT, A POISONOUS PEST! IF YOU HAVE ANY SHAME LEFT YOU WILL QUIT THE FORUM NOW. GET OUT FUCKFACE DOUCHEBAG! WE DON'T NEED THE LIKES OF YOU! Diggy Raja sets the cat amongst the pigeons Shame10

Sorry.
Bygones are bygones. Life is too short to hold on to negatives.
 Let go and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:10 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sorry.
 Let go and move on.
this particular episode has shaken me kinns. believe me, i spent the whole day trying to shake it off my head but was left pondering. i do not know why i am troubled so. kattaboman was probably worse. that libran guy, sp whatever, was bad. qb with her fake handles was bad. i too have been bad but i my bad-ness does not trouble me or makes me suffer now (or then). but this one does. somewhere in this episode a sacrosanct line was crossed. i dunno where or how. i think i am getting old. it takes me a longer time to recover now and i do not like it at all. i only want my older to join business and then i want to end life. i think i have lived my life and i have NO regrets. 

rashmun has apologized and you have been magnanimous. i won't be left behind. we welcome his political and social commentary. he is a valuable member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:05 am

brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sorry.
 Let go and move on.
this particular episode has shaken me kinns. believe me, i spent the whole day trying to shake it off my head but was left pondering. i do not know why i am troubled so. kattaboman was probably worse. that libran guy, sp whatever, was bad. qb with her fake handles was bad. i too have been bad but i my bad-ness does not trouble me or makes me suffer now (or then). but this one does. somewhere in this episode a sacrosanct line was crossed. i dunno where or how. i think i am getting old. it takes me a longer time to recover now and i do not like it at all. i only want my older to join business and then i want to end life. i think i have lived my life and i have NO regrets. 

rashmun has apologized and you have been magnanimous. i won't be left behind. we welcome his political and social commentary. he is a valuable member.
oops! i didn't realize that the font was so big in my previous post. I was posting from my iphone and don't know how the font got so big.

Anyway, just get it out of your head, hk. The world has different kinds of ppl with different mentalities. You can't let them affect you. Just tell yourself, 'their minds will take care of them. Who am I to bother?'. It is true....look around. Ppl who fill their minds with a lot of negatives have a miserable, unhappy and agitated life. Their minds are their biggest punishment.  their minds will take care of them. You don't bother.  You just keep yours clean. That's it!  Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:38 am

Kinnera wrote:
brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sorry.
 Let go and move on.

oops! i didn't realize that the font was so big in my previous post. I was posting from my iphone and don't know how the font got so big.

Anyway, just get it out of your head, hk. The world has different kinds of ppl with different mentalities. You can't let them affect you. Just tell yourself, 'their minds will take care of them. Who am I to bother?'. It is true....look around. Ppl who fill their minds with a lot of negatives have a miserable, unhappy and agitated life. Their minds are their biggest punishment.  their minds will take care of them. You don't bother.  You just keep yours clean. That's it!  Smile.
yes kinns. i agree. it is best, at this age, to forcibly ignore the negativity for peace of mind. no point ruminating over it to extract sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:44 am

brie wrote:

hahaha...where ? He said "Sorry" meaning he was not leaving...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:07 pm

brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sorry.
 Let go and move on.

yes kinns. i agree. it is best, at this age, to forcibly ignore the negativity for peace of mind. no point ruminating over it to extract sense.
Why are you loosing your sleep over this? Rashmun is an asshole and has been for over 10 years. Why worry?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 pm

brie wrote:SHAME ON YOU RASHMUN! SHAME SHAME! I HAD NEVER IMAGINED YOU'D STOOP SO LOW!!! TO GET BACK AT TWO PEOPLE YOU CREATED A BIGOTED CHARACTER AND STOKED BIGOTRY IN A PUBLIC FORUM! YOU HAVE NO RECTITUDE! YOU HAVE NO SHAME! YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY! YOU ARE UNMINDFUL OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DANGEROUS, ABERRANT BEHAVIOUR AS LONG AS IT SERVES TO SCORE BROWNIE POINTS WITH THE WINDMILL -- YOUR FOE -- WHEREAS ELSEWHERE YOU PUT UP A CHARADE OF A NON BIGOTED, POLITICALLY UPRIGHT, SCHOLARLY PERSON! MY BLOOD FOOT!!!! YOU ARE AN INSECT, A VARMINT, A POISONOUS PEST! IF YOU HAVE ANY SHAME LEFT YOU WILL QUIT THE FORUM NOW. GET OUT FUCKFACE DOUCHEBAG! WE DON'T NEED THE LIKES OF YOU!
chill, o சர்க்கஸ் கூடாரத்தில் வன விலங்குகள் விளையாட்டை மேற்பார்வை செய்பவர்(ringmaster).

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:28 pm

brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sorry.
 Let go and move on.

Relax, hk. You are wasting your mental energy over someone who is not even worth a thought. Some ppl are senseless. Leave them to their fate. You don't need to make sense of everything. Internet is just a timepass. Keep it like that. Focus on all the good things in life, not the lousy ones. Life is beautiful. Enjoy it! Don't let suckers spoil it. As we say in Hyderabad, 'Light lelo' Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Relax, hk. You are wasting your mental energy over someone who is not even worth a thought. Some ppl are senseless. Leave them to their fate. You don't need to make sense of everything. Internet is just a timepass. Keep it like that. Focus on all the good things in life, not the lousy ones. Life is beautiful. Enjoy it! Don't let suckers spoil it. As we say in Hyderabad, 'Light lelo' Smile.
hahahaahaa @ light lelo. yes, it's not worth it -- it's just an internet forum. fuck it. good morning!

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:14 pm

brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

hahahaahaa @ light lelo. yes, it's not worth it -- it's just an internet forum. fuck it. good morning!

ignoring negativity around us is one thing. we all should do it. dismissing internet as timepass and just-an-internet-forum-so-fuck-it is something else.
internet has become an integral part of our life today. if we go on the internet to read news or to post on forums, but think it's just timepass or pointless and unimportant etc. is going to college to learn a skill to make a living and studying pottery and doing it with disinterest.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:25 pm

seven wrote:
brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

ignoring negativity around us is one thing. we all should do it. dismissing internet as timepass and just-an-internet-forum-so-fuck-it is something else.
internet has become an integral part of our life today. if we go on the internet to read news or to post on forums, but think it's just timepass or pointless and unimportant etc. is going to college to learn a skill to make a living and studying pottery and doing it with disinterest.
Shocked then what do you want me to  do? beat myself black and blue? over a troll by a person who carries no importance to me in my life?

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:30 pm

brie wrote:
seven wrote:
brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Shocked then what do you want me to  do? beat myself black and blue? over a troll by a person who carries no importance to me in my life?
no, i want you to kick out and block negativity like you would if it was a person offline.

what i really want you to do is post the pictures of your food. you're the person who eats tastiest most appetizing looking food of all the people i know on and offline.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:36 pm

seven wrote:
brie wrote:
seven wrote:
brie wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

no, i want you to kick out and block negativity like you would if it was a person offline.

what i really want you to do is post the pictures of your food. you're the person who eats tastiest most appetizing looking food of all the people i know on and offline.
lol. i was about to give instructions to making keema kofta to ganpat last night from http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Recipe/Keema-Kofta.html until he cut me short by reminding me that today is eid! hence very long lines to procure mutton. i cancelled the program.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:47 pm

brie wrote:
seven wrote:
brie wrote:
seven wrote:
brie wrote:

lol. i was about to give instructions to making keema kofta to ganpat last night from http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Recipe/Keema-Kofta.html until he cut me short by reminding me that today is eid! hence very long lines to procure mutton. i cancelled the program.
seee! you go to internet for food recipes too. what did i say about it being integral part of our life SmileSmile

one thing i dont miss about india is line. there's one for everything. 

try this...post on reddit.com/r/india asking people to contact you if they have by mistake bought extra bakri. if they live in calcutta, you can send ganpat to get it from that person's place or a common place where their ganpat can meet yours. then post pictures WinkWink

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 am

seven wrote:

try this...post on reddit.com/r/india asking people to contact you if they have by mistake bought extra bakri. if they live in calcutta, you can send ganpat to get it from that person's place or a common place where their ganpat can meet yours. then post pictures WinkWink
hahahahaah! i'll try reddit -- not for mutton but 'cos i've heard a lot about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:03 am

I love reddit. That's my happy diversion. I do take breaks from it when it gets repetitive. But it's so interesting. If you decide to post there do let me know your handle. I think I had created vidya_bagchi handle there. But I don't post much. Am a classic lurker who up votes only. Maybe I should start posting in India one. Hmm. Let me think of a cooler handle name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:17 am

I remember on eid in India some Muslim friends of dad would either invite for a meal or drop off kebabs at home. Yum. All the Jain friends in my group always complain how every other religion has food a big part of their festivals while all of the Jain ones are about fasting that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:03 pm

brie wrote:
seven wrote:

hahahahaah! i'll try reddit -- not for mutton but 'cos i've heard a lot about it.
The first time I posted there, someone lectured me on not using SMS shortcut language. 
They said it's for low life TOI commenters. And redditors like to think of themselves as more evolved n I think sofisticated or something. 

Now they have bunch of teenagers posting there n calling everyone themselves randians. I can type that word but cannot say it out loud I think. 

So sure. Check them out. They do have some interesting posters. Posts.

I still think you should have asked for mutton. You'd be surprised how fast they find connections n help send mutton your way. 

Next year sahi.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down