Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bwahahaha@classy NRIs

2 posters

Go down

Bwahahaha@classy NRIs Empty Bwahahaha@classy NRIs

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:35 am

Arriving at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, he stepped out of his vehicle and greeted at least 500 people, waiting for him with drummers and dancers, and waved to them. Secret Service agents ran around him, trying to set up a cordon as the crowds surged and Modi tried to get closer to it.

The supporters chanted "Modi, Modi" and distributed sweets. They gathered about four hours before his arrival.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/pm-modi-receives-rousing-welcome-in-new-york-115092400116_1.html
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Bwahahaha@classy NRIs Empty Re: Bwahahaha@classy NRIs

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:02 am

"Classy" alright. If you threw ten stones at the madding, jubilant crowd, you are bound to hit 8 Patels and 2 Mehtas.

(How's life, Nephew? Still globe-trotting?)

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:33 am

goodcitizn wrote:"Classy" alright. If you threw ten stones at the madding, jubilant crowd, you are bound to hit 8 Patels and 2 Mehtas.

Lol.

Yup, the same old same old. Deskbound for the next couple of months though. Are you in Blr? I'll probly visit next month and again in November...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:"Classy" alright. If you threw ten stones at the madding, jubilant crowd, you are bound to hit 8 Patels and 2 Mehtas.

Lol.

Yup, the same old same old. Deskbound for the next couple of months though. Are you in Blr? I'll probly visit next month and again in November...

Sure am. Let's do the veg routine. Rumor has it that the sheer mention of your impending visit has an alarming domino effect on the goats that go a-bleating, the bulls that go a-bellowing, the ducks that go a-ducking, not to mention the chickens that cross roads in high traffic at will.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:16 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Lol.

Sure am. Let's do the veg routine. Rumor has it that the sheer mention of your impending visit has an alarming domino effect on the goats that go a-bleating, the bulls that go a-bellowing, the ducks that go a-ducking, not to mention the chickens that cross roads in high traffic at will.

Haha..done! Will connect with you once my travel plans are fixed.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:58 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Lol.

this reminded me of nephew, lol:

happy eid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:52 am

lol!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content