Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ties That Bind Us... (And the tags that separate us)

3 posters

Go down

The Ties That Bind Us... (And the tags that separate us) Empty The Ties That Bind Us... (And the tags that separate us)

Post by Hellsangel Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/world-europe-15244382
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

The Ties That Bind Us... (And the tags that separate us) Empty Re: The Ties That Bind Us... (And the tags that separate us)

Post by Nila Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 am

I think the right thing to do is to switch the kids to their respective parents. Some things never change doesn't really apply to this situation.

Nila

Back to top Go down

The Ties That Bind Us... (And the tags that separate us) Empty Re: The Ties That Bind Us... (And the tags that separate us)

Post by Mr. T Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Sasthi wrote:I think the right thing to do is to switch the kids to their respective parents. Some things never change doesn't really apply to this situation.

Hey,

She is back !!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Yep. I am back Smile

Good to see you T!

I am having a bad hair day since last week when I had a new hair cut. She blew dry it and ironed it and looked fab. I tried to replicate the same at home and failing miserably and curse her out! The only choice is to tie it like a pony tail but that is also not fitting.

There you go...feels better to vent it out! Thanks for listening. (Atleast in online forums you ppl pretend to listen)

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down