Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon shootings

2 posters

Go down

Oregon shootings Empty Oregon shootings

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:43 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/oregon-college-shooting/multiple-casualties-after-shooting-umpqua-community-college-n437051

"The shooter told people to get on the ground and started asking them people to stand up and state their religion, Moore told the newspaper."

Ya, stricter gun control laws are needed. Religious fanatical check also needs to be made, along with the mental illness etc checks before the licenses are issued for the guns. 

Back to top Go down

Oregon shootings Empty Re: Oregon shootings

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:53 am

The Cops claim that they Never ever want to utter the killers name - but it's all over the place - Christopher Harper Mercer.

This guy targeted Christians?...????

I hope he also did not get brainwashed by ISIS videos on youtube or Facebook. If it is then this is CLEAR evidence of the evil nature of the religion that is responsible and behind this massacre.

Let us see what transpires over the next few days and reported from this bastion of "liberalism" and "democratism"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
The Cops claim that they Never ever want to utter the killers name - but it's all over the place - Christopher Harper Mercer.

This guy targeted Christians?...????

I hope he also did not get brainwashed by ISIS videos on youtube or Facebook.  If it is then this is CLEAR evidence of the evil nature of the religion that is responsible and behind this massacre.

Let us see what transpires over the next few days and reported from this bastion of "liberalism" and "democratism"
I believe he did post about his intentions of mass murder in some forum online and ppl cheered him on and even applauded him as a hero. Let the facts come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Watch this on gun control before this gets yanked off. Youtube and other links are mysteriously removed

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=89d_1411198955
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down