Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those HIGH-STATUS friends in your network

5 posters

Go down

Those HIGH-STATUS friends in your network Empty Those HIGH-STATUS friends in your network

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:40 pm

....Dump them as soon as you can....for your own health

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Those HIGH-STATUS friends in your network Empty Re: Those HIGH-STATUS friends in your network

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:02 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

but birds of a feather flock together so it's unlikely that there are any outliers amongst a group of people to even start with.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Those HIGH-STATUS friends in your network Empty Re: Those HIGH-STATUS friends in your network

Post by southindian Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:16 am

The only HIGH-STATUS people I know are on SuCH. All the other people are ordinary folks.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:25 am

southindian wrote:

The only HIGH-STATUS people I know are on SuCH. All the other people are ordinary folks.
lol! yeah, how does Marathadi go to bed at night knowing all these other guys went to IITs and he, brilliant as he is, did not?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:49 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
southindian wrote:

lol! yeah, how does Marathadi go to bed at night knowing all these other guys went to IITs and he, brilliant as he is, did not?

How can you be so sure that I did not go to IIT ?.. If you don't believe that I am only an 8th std fail, then anything is possible.

But that does not make one automatically high-status.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:14 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
southindian wrote:

How can you be so sure that I did not go to IIT ?..  If you don't believe that I am only an 8th std fail, then anything is possible.

But that does not make one automatically high-status.
your educational attainment trick works only among people of low intelligence. it's much the same as your age trick.

here again, you make an obviously exaggerated claim, "8th standard fail," hoping that readers will then adjust for the exaggeration and assume incorrectly that you graduated from college, whereas you may actually be a 10th standard fail.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:25 pm

southindian wrote:

The only HIGH-STATUS people I know are on SuCH.

That's why most of them don't reveal their real identities and use only fake handles to make posts on SuCH.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down