Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nothing else matters

Go down

nothing else matters Empty nothing else matters

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:18 am

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

Back to top Go down

nothing else matters Empty Re: nothing else matters

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:35 am

Can you please explain how this thread has been clicked 46 times (or 47) while Dalit boy touching Jat boy plate has only 20 clicks ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:48 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Can you please explain how this thread has been clicked 46 times (or 47) while Dalit boy touching Jat boy plate has only 20 clicks ?

scratch scratch scratch  it's a good song or good lyrics? Or maybe people here think all my songs are my personal messages to people, so they must be trying to guess to whom this one is lol… 

you can say about 3-4 clicks in it are my own… 2 when i posted, and then maybe again when i wanted to play it again later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:30 pm

While ur hits went to 79, Jat boy plate remained at 20.

Suddenly you have 120 hits while the Jat boy hits shot up to 97 with no responses. This is a mystery.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:While ur hits went to 79, Jat boy plate remained at 20.

Suddenly you have 120 hits while the Jat boy hits shot up to 97 with no responses. This is a mystery.

lol had to look up what thread you are talking about… i usually don't open any political thread unless any of my fave posters has posted in it. and no idea what the mystery is. i was passed out all afternoon through the evening, and then it took me forever to take a shower, and then i was engrossed in a group chat on whatsapp. am nursing an injury, and mostly am out of sorts due to pain, pain killers, tetanus shot pain, and sleep irregularities, and reading up if i am at risk of gangrene (i am sorta hypochondriac that way). XH has taken up all the cooking, etc. 

i do seem to have unusually high number of hits in this thread… there is one more thing. it happens to me when i am on phone, and am sure happens with others too, especially if they are checking from their phones. like, i would open a thread, and leave the browser there. now the next time i want to check the site, i go to safari and hit refresh, or i think it automatically refreshes. Now, if there is anything new on the right side pane, i click that link, or i leave the page as is… guess every time i check the site, whatever thread is open gets an extra read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down