Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whn did muslims start eating beef ?

5 posters

Go down

Whn did muslims start eating beef ? Empty Whn did muslims start eating beef ?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:18 pm

....It was not the staple diet in the places of origin of the Delhi Sultans and the Moghuls. They ate mutton, camel meat, chicken, fish, geese, antelope and other game. Also, contrary to the popular belief, they ate plenty of vegetable. How then did the converts, who constitute 80-90 percent of the Muslim population, develop a taste for cow?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Whn did muslims start eating beef ? Empty Re: Whn did muslims start eating beef ?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Hmm....
So, if they went to Korea, they would eat dogs.
China - guts & feet and snakes.
New Guinea - human brain.

Why am I not surprised - they copied the old/new testament and claim that the Koran is original.

May be, they are fed up with the camel - it stinks, complains a lot and the meat may be yucky....

Last edited by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Whn did muslims start eating beef ? Empty Re: Whn did muslims start eating beef ?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....It was not the staple diet in the places of origin of the Delhi Sultans and the Moghuls. They ate mutton, camel meat, chicken, fish, geese, antelope and other game. Also, contrary to the popular belief, they ate plenty of vegetable. How then did the converts, who constitute 80-90 percent of the Muslim population, develop a taste for cow?

Upps Aunty, stop obsessing about Muslims. Who cares about their history? Ask instead, when and how some Hindus contracted the mad cow-sons disease.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
May be, they are fed up with the camel - it stinks, complains a lot and the meat may be yucky....
And yet, you'd rather mount a camel than a woman!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
And yet, you'd rather mount a camel than a woman!

The Saudi guys will be very pieceful if I did that.

Here are 114 Indians that are demanding 144X72 = 10368........

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/number-of-indians-dead-in-haj-stampede-rises-to-114-1230938?utm_source=ndtv&utm_medium=top-stories-widget&utm_campaign=story-5-http%3a%2f%2fwww.ndtv.com%2findia-news%2fnumber-of-indians-dead-in-haj-stampede-rises-to-114-1230938

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:38 pm

i don't care about the indinas who're missing their beef but i'm worried that if i go to india i'll get trampled by cows.
i was once on a road in india and in those days i didn't have any common sense: some guy was frying those potato dumplings and iw anted one, and i waited around with the other guys, all working-class, to get it - oh yes, the bonda. so along comes this cow and out of nowhere comes and hits my bum with its tail. i was pretty embarassed but it was soon my turn to get the hot hot bonda and enjoy it ( i did refuse the cold chutney - i know not to eat cold stuff in india).

i like cows, very beautiful with those large kind eyes, but i don't want to get trampled by them.as it is there are too many people in india trampling each other. i also like how cows give you a polite warning by raising their tail just before they have a bowel movement, and i know that back in the village, my people make pidakalu or dung patties to later use to make a fire to cook for their loved ones or use it as fertilizer.

not that i care but cows come in handy when you want nice lasting calfskin booties or bags or the occasional bovine valve.
are the prices of these things going to go up? not that i will be buying any more leather goods unless i like really really need them.

i mean this is a very complex issue and lives and livelihoods are involved. we need to take a closer look at this, it's not a one dimensional "oh iwant to eat beef and you're not letting me" kind of issue. hopefully more erudite minds will contribute.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:58 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

i don't care about the indinas who're missing their beef but i'm worried that if i go to india i'll get trampled by cows.
i was once on a road in india and in those days i didn't have any common sense: some guy was frying those potato dumplings and iw anted one, and i waited around with the other guys, all working-class, to get it - oh yes, the bonda. so along comes this cow BULL and out of nowhere comes and hits my bum with its tail. i was pretty embarassed but it was soon my turn to get the hot hot bonda and enjoy it ( i did refuse the cold chutney - i know not to eat cold stuff in india).

Very rarely cows roam on the roads. They are very busy being milked AM and PM. It is the jobless/ hardly working bulls that roam the streets of cities.

You should have filed a police complaint against the "Cow" for sexual harassment. Perhaps, the cow was telling you "Hey buddy...dont eat that bonda" Or, it thought you were one of them.....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:32 am

Very rarely cows roam on the roads. They are very busy being milked AM and PM.

Upps Aunty, you have a talent at being breathtakingly wrong in even your most trivial assertions.

Between their AM and PM milkings, the cows need to be fed. And the kindly owners just release the cows to go forage for food wherever they can find it, to minimize their cost of fodder. So Indian roads are choc a block with cows roaming around as they please, disrupting traffic on city streets. And they being holy mothers of all mad cow-sons, nobody dares do anything about the problem.

And then there is the matter of barren cows. Those holy mothers are just abandoned and live on the streets, feeding off garbage dumps. Ever so often, they eat plastic bags full of trash, and end up in deep agony, requiring surgical intervention. But since no Muslims are involved in this atrocity, mad cow-sons don't care - holy mothers be damned.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:19 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Very rarely cows roam on the roads. They are very busy being milked AM and PM.

Upps Aunty, you have a talent at being breathtakingly wrong in even your most trivial assertions.

Between their AM and PM milkings, the cows need to be fed. And the kindly owners just release the cows to go forage for food wherever they can find it, to minimize their cost of fodder. So Indian roads are choc a block with cows roaming around as they please, disrupting traffic on city streets. And they being holy mothers of all mad cow-sons, nobody dares do anything about the problem.

And then there is the matter of barren cows. Those holy mothers are just abandoned and live on the streets, feeding off garbage dumps. Ever so often, they eat plastic bags full of trash, and end up in deep agony, requiring surgical intervention. But since no Muslims are involved in this atrocity, mad cow-sons don't care - holy mothers be damned.

Nephew, I'm sorry to say you are missing the big picure.This is all part of Modi's grand scheme - Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan - of cleaning India. Don't kill the cows; let them loose so they can eat all the garbage piled up everywhere. India will be clean as a whistle in no time.

(Just being sarcastic. I am sick to death of such animal cruelty)

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down