Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminent Writer Amitav Ghosh: Narendra Modi Govt is tacitly enabling attacks on writers

2 posters

Go down

Eminent Writer Amitav Ghosh: Narendra Modi Govt is tacitly enabling attacks on writers Empty Eminent Writer Amitav Ghosh: Narendra Modi Govt is tacitly enabling attacks on writers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:04 pm

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/govt-tacitly-enabling-attacks-on-writers-amitav-ghosh/

Back to top Go down

Eminent Writer Amitav Ghosh: Narendra Modi Govt is tacitly enabling attacks on writers Empty Re: Eminent Writer Amitav Ghosh: Narendra Modi Govt is tacitly enabling attacks on writers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:05 pm

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/undeclared-emergency-now-is-worse-than-1975-says-writer-pradnya-pawar/

Back to top Go down

Eminent Writer Amitav Ghosh: Narendra Modi Govt is tacitly enabling attacks on writers Empty Re: Eminent Writer Amitav Ghosh: Narendra Modi Govt is tacitly enabling attacks on writers

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Oh you know all these literary types are all commie agents of the Congi regime. It is good they are all getting flushed out of the system, so genuine, non-sickular talent can now come to the fore. If they dislike India so much, let them go live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:11 am

These writers embarrass me. I feel sorry they were given these awards because they are insulting the institution that gave them the aeard. They are insulting judgement of people that selected them and people that felicitated them.

Needless to say, these writers also have herd mentality. Buddy A and B did it, so let me do it as well.

Did these writers also return the award money?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:19 am

southindian wrote:These writers embarrass me. I feel sorry they were given these awards because they are insulting the institution that gave them the aeard. They are insulting judgement of people that selected them and people that felicitated them.

Avivek, do Rabindranath Tagore and Mahatma Gandhi also embarrass you? Oh wait, why am I even asking? Of course those Muslim-loving sickular lackeys would disgust you. In fact, any intellectual would probably embarrass you. It is just abnormal for someone to have intellect. God would never stand for such abomination.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:53 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:These writers embarrass me. I feel sorry they were given these awards because they are insulting the institution that gave them the aeard. They are insulting judgement of people that selected them and people that felicitated them.

Avivek, do Rabindranath Tagore and Mahatma Gandhi also embarrass you? Oh wait, why am I even asking? Of course those Muslim-loving sickular lackeys would disgust you. In fact, any intellectual would probably embarrass you. It is just abnormal for someone to have intellect. God would never stand for such abomination.
My bad. Daru guy, did I ever compare you with a smart guy? Nooo... Then why would I compare these jokers with Tagore/Gandhi. 

I don't care if these jokers are Muslim loving or Shinto loving. If these morons can't respect judgement of the people giving them award at that time, then they have zero intellect.

Intellect isn't available in food menus so it may be hard for you to find.

Tagore never returned the Nobel Prize, he refused to accept the knighthood.

You can start by getting some Vivek for yourself. That may lead you to path of intellect. Best of Luck.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down