Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddis resort to telling LIES: "Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" (Attention Max)

Go down

Third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddis resort to telling LIES: "Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" (Attention Max) Empty Third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddis resort to telling LIES: "Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" (Attention Max)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:17 pm

"Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" according to third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddi LIARS. The truth is that beef eating is described in the Vedas. The Upanishadic philosopher Yajnavalkya says he is very fond of eating beef. Max, do you see the importance of knowing history now?

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/rss-mouthpiece-defends-dadri-vedas-order-killing-of-sinners-who-kill-cows/

Back to top Go down

Third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddis resort to telling LIES: "Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" (Attention Max) Empty Re: Third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddis resort to telling LIES: "Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" (Attention Max)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:23 pm

these shameless chaddi barbarians will even distort the Vedas for their political benefit. are they real hindus?

Back to top Go down

Third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddis resort to telling LIES: "Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" (Attention Max) Empty Re: Third rate RSS Hindutva Chaddis resort to telling LIES: "Vedas order killing of sinners who kill cows" (Attention Max)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:30 am

look, i am against legislating what people eat, but in all honesty i can't get exercised about a hard handed even thuggish approach to ending a practice i find abhorrent anyway.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:34 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:look, i am against legislating what people eat, but in all honesty i can't get exercised about a hard handed even thuggish approach to ending a practice i find abhorrent anyway.

this is about taking away individual freedoms step by step. It is not confined to beef. It is about alcohol consumption (which is banned in Gujarat), inter-religious marriages, and whether you should refrain from fucking your wife on a particular day (to give an extreme example).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down