Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious example of Hindu tolerance

Go down

Glorious example of Hindu tolerance Empty Glorious example of Hindu tolerance

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:04 am

I'm happy to point out another instance of Hindu tolerance of all kinds of blasphemy of our Gods and Goddesses, this time in the secular, cosmopolitan city of Bengaluru.

Some insolent, blaspheming Australian thug had the gumption to walk around showing off a tattoo of Goddess Yellamma on his shin. Brave Hindutva warriors immediately got together in a mob and very courageously but politely and firmly educated that young man and his slutty, highly pinchable girlfriend on Hindu culture and values, inspiring that young man to apologize in writing.

But as ever, sickular fukular people are making this out to be an outrage. Here is how media reported the incident:

The Hindu wrote:
A group of people harassed an Australian couple at a restaurant here on Saturday, even threatening to skin the young man’s leg, for sporting the tattoo of Hindu goddess Yellamma on his shin.

Their ordeal did not end there as the city police not only detained them but also forced the man to apologise to the group for ‘hurting their religious sentiments.’

The incident happened around 2 p.m. when Matthew Gordon (21) and his girl friend Emily Kassianou (20) from Melbourne were spotted by the group. “One of them came to me and confronted me about my tattoo. Soon, they surrounded us and threatened to skin my leg and remove the tattoo,” a shaken Gordon, a law student, told The Hindu on Sunday.

That insolent, blasphemous foreigner wrote:
"Tolerance, understanding and equality is what we live by. I respect India and Hinduism completely. That's why I spent 35 hours getting a massive Ganesha put on my back and four hours getting the goddess of the lowest rung of Indian society (Yellamma) on the only bit of space I had left on my body. Because my spiritual journey is my decision, as are the markings on my body. I do not deserve to be victimised and have to physically defend myself and my girlfriend every day. She does not deserve sexual abuse, both physical and verbal. We support equality for all, tolerance of everyone and especially for the women in this country. Please support us as we try to bring awareness to crimes of injustice."
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Glorious example of Hindu tolerance Empty Re: Glorious example of Hindu tolerance

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:15 am

https://twitter.com/ajit_ranade/status/656031980878888960

Glorious example of Hindu tolerance F5zruw2dffkjle03k0pv_biggerAjit Ranade‏

[ltr]@ajit_ranade[/ltr]

"Arre, why so upset at goddess tattoo?"

"Liberal sala. Imagine what if it was prophet tattoo?"

"hmm.. yeah, that should be our benchmark."

Back to top Go down