Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminent actor Shahrukh Khan: There is growing intolerance in India. Not being secular is the worst crime you can do if you are a patriot.

Go down

Eminent actor Shahrukh Khan: There is growing intolerance in India. Not being secular is the worst crime you can do if you are a patriot. Empty Eminent actor Shahrukh Khan: There is growing intolerance in India. Not being secular is the worst crime you can do if you are a patriot.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 pm

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/theres-extreme-intolerance-in-india-says-shah-rukh-khan-on-50th-birthday/

“There is intolerance, there is extreme intolerance… there is I think… there is growing intolerance,” Shah Rukh told India Today TV.
“It is stupid… It is stupid to be intolerant and this is our biggest issue not just an issue…Religious intolerance and not being secular in this country is the worst kind of crime that you can do as a patriot,” he said,
Asked whether he will give up his Padma Shri award, Shah Rukh responded, “I mean just for a symbolic gesture, yes, if I have to.”

Back to top Go down