Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump on 9/11 celebrtion claim/controversy

2 posters

Go down

Trump on 9/11 celebrtion claim/controversy Empty Trump on 9/11 celebrtion claim/controversy

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:49 pm

...But when pressed on Sunday by George Stephanopoulos in an interview, Mr. Trump emphatically stuck to his story. “It did happen, I saw it,” Mr. Trump said. “It was on television. I saw it.” When reminded that police said it didn’t happen, Mr. Trump again insisted that he saw it.

Trump was obiously telling the thruth and rest are trying to be politically correct. But Jersey City is mostly Desis and Gujjus.

Celebration around the world was shown on TV. I recall seeing it on TV repeatedly.

Remember the sweet distribution by muslims around the world shown on TV?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Trump on 9/11 celebrtion claim/controversy Empty Re: Trump on 9/11 celebrtion claim/controversy

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...But when pressed on Sunday by George Stephanopoulos in an interview, Mr. Trump emphatically stuck to his story. “It did happen, I saw it,” Mr. Trump said. “It was on television. I saw it.” When reminded that police said it didn’t happen, Mr. Trump again insisted that he saw it.

Trump was obiously telling the thruth and rest are trying to be politically correct. But Jersey City is mostly Desis and Gujjus.

Celebration around the world was shown on TV.  I recall seeing it on TV repeatedly.

any documented evidence of thousands of new jersey muslims celebrating?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Trump on 9/11 celebrtion claim/controversy Empty Re: Trump on 9/11 celebrtion claim/controversy

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...But when pressed on Sunday by George Stephanopoulos in an interview, Mr. Trump emphatically stuck to his story. “It did happen, I saw it,” Mr. Trump said. “It was on television. I saw it.” When reminded that police said it didn’t happen, Mr. Trump again insisted that he saw it.

Celebration around the world was shown on TV.  I recall seeing it on TV repeatedly.

Also, the Indian population has been declining in Jersey City since the 80s.

Documented evidence? If must be doing serious research and likely related to your profession. So, I request that you mail me $49.95 for a copy of the evidence duly signed by a notary public.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Documented evidence?  If must be doing serious research and likely related to your profession. So, I request that you mail me $49.95 for a copy of the evidence duly signed by a notary public.

if it was shown "again and again" on TV, i am sure given the abundance of anti-muslim sentiment in this country, there are hundreds of youtube links to thousands of new jersey muslims celebrating. please post links.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Documented evidence?  If must be doing serious research and likely related to your profession. So, I request that you mail me $49.95 for a copy of the evidence duly signed by a notary public.

if it was shown "again and again" on TV, i am sure given the abundance of anti-muslim sentiment in this country, there are hundreds of youtube links to thousands of new jersey muslims celebrating. please post links.

....here is one. there are many more from where this one came from...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:10 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i want to revisit's trump's claim which is what this thread is about. he said after that in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11/2001 attacks there were thousands of new jersey muslims who were celebrating on the streets. i am looking for youtube or other video links of that celebration. please oblige.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i want to revisit's trump's claim which is what this thread is about. he said after that in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11/2001 attacks there were thousands of new jersey muslims who were celebrating on the streets. i am looking for youtube or other video links of that celebration. please oblige.

You should ask Trump for that.

But, I swear that muslims celebrated all around the globe on 9/11 distributing sweets on the streets. I saw that on TV telecast repeatedly.

Do you deny that ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:28 pm

But, I swear that muslims celebrated all around the globe on 9/11 distributing sweets on the streets. I saw that on TV telecast repeatedly.

Do you deny that ?

but you said you agreed with trump, so it is perfectly legit to ask you.
i am aware that were celebrations in the middle east and possibly in pakistan. but his claim was about muslims in new jersey. so let's focus on that.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:27 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Do you deny that ?

i am aware that were celebrations in the middle east and possibly in pakistan. but his claim was about muslims in new jersey. so let's focus on that.

Hahaha... I agreed.so it is my duty to show evidence? So do millions of others... Despite showing reams and reams of muslim atrocities in every corner of the work, you refused to accept the established facts. Even if I showed the evidence all you would do is to go silent....

So I am not showing my classified evidence without permission from my idol/master Trump.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Do you deny that ?

Hahaha... I agreed.so it is my duty to show evidence?  So do millions of others...  Despite showing reams and reams of muslim atrocities in every corner of the work, you refused to accept the established facts. Even if I showed the evidence all you would do is to go silent....

So I am not showing my classified evidence without permission from my idol/master Trump.

what fact did i not accept?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:16 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Do you deny that ?

Hahaha... I agreed.so it is my duty to show evidence?  So do millions of others...  Despite showing reams and reams of muslim atrocities in every corner of the work, you refused to accept the established facts. Even if I showed the evidence all you would do is to go silent....

what fact did i not accept?

i dont keep track of who says what and when or bookmark their posts. My leader (of the day) has said something and i agree. Thats good for now. i am not submitting any manuscript here and hence no references need to be cited for whatever i say or quote.

So...thousands of people celebrated 9/11 tragedy in Jersey City - it could be only one group of people.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down