Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This... I CAN TOLERATE

2 posters

Go down

This... I CAN TOLERATE Empty This... I CAN TOLERATE

Post by southindian Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:51 am

A couple of people of a "famously known group" go about spraying bullets and killing people in California. Maybe they got irked, teased by other groups. Maybe those highly armed individuals had an agenda. But that's OKAY. I can tolerate this.

Thankfully they did not choose to slap people or throw ink on them. That would have been blasphemous. They killed ordinary, unarmed citizens like their cohorts regularly do in other parts of the world.

Of course I can tolerate and take all this. This is normal. Smile

What I can't tolerate is common Indians in khakhi shorts going about helping flood affected people, friends, relatives in my city. I cannot tolerate this. It does not matter if many a times they are the first to respond.

I'm a Resident Non-Indian who between snack times gets worried about rising intolerence in India.

I'm also an Indian (was an Indian) living outside India who only likes khakis in Dockers pants.

PS: Eagerly waiting to hear about number of Oscar and Tony awards that are retured after California shooting.

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

This... I CAN TOLERATE Empty Re: This... I CAN TOLERATE

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:25 am

Avivek, the fact that we tolerate your incoherent, illiterate and often cretinous rants here is itself a testament to the very high levels of tolerance among Indians.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Hah!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:10 pm

Merlot, Nice! But use some new words.

You are becoming repetitive. Enrich your vocab.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum