Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

belly dancing man vs woman

Go down

belly dancing man vs woman Empty belly dancing man vs woman

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:06 pm

oh i want to try a couple belly dancing. should be so much fun

Back to top Go down

belly dancing man vs woman Empty Re: belly dancing man vs woman

Post by Kris Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh i want to try a couple belly dancing. should be so much fun

>>>I must admit I used to be quite fond of this art form, but a girl with a couple of bellies dancing can be quite disconcerting. Of course, this is just a guess.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh i want to try a couple belly dancing. should be so much fun

>>>I must admit I used to be quite fond of this art form, but a girl with a couple of bellies dancing can be quite disconcerting. Of course, this is just a guess.

lol…. be a couple doing the belly dance, not a girl with a couple of bellies dancing. i like dances where a man and woman have the same moves with just a slight variations to suit their bodies, and dancing in sync.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

lol…. be a couple doing the belly dance, not a girl with a couple of bellies dancing. ....
>>>T-dub,

I knew it. I knew it. Underneath the veneer of a happy-go-lucky girl, you are actually a bellyist.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down