Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salman Khan acquitted in hit and run case

+2
Merlot Daruwala
ashdoc
6 posters

Go down

Salman Khan acquitted in hit and run case  Empty Salman Khan acquitted in hit and run case

Post by ashdoc Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:07 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Salman-Khan-acquitted-of-all-charges-in-hit-and-run-case/articleshow/50120366.cms

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Salman Khan acquitted in hit and run case  Empty Re: Salman Khan acquitted in hit and run case

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:12 am

ashdoc wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Salman-Khan-acquitted-of-all-charges-in-hit-and-run-case/articleshow/50120366.cms

In a BJP-ruled state and BJP-ruled country, how could this be?? The cops must be stooges of the pseudo-secular Congress. That is why they diluted the case against this Paki-lover.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Salman Khan acquitted in hit and run case  Empty Re: Salman Khan acquitted in hit and run case

Post by ashdoc Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:19 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
ashdoc wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Salman-Khan-acquitted-of-all-charges-in-hit-and-run-case/articleshow/50120366.cms

In a BJP-ruled state and BJP-ruled country, how could this be?? The cops must be stooges of the pseudo-secular Congress. That is why they diluted the case against this Paki-lover.
salman khan has not exhibited affection for pak like shah rukh nor howled against ' intolerance ' like amir has .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:24 am

ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

salman khan has not exhibited affection for pak like shah rukh nor howled against ' intolerance ' like amir has .

Oh ok. is that why the cops bailed him out?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:02 am

So all those who "his CAR" ran over and killed - Rest in Peace.

In the meantime...

did anyone read this and about this heroine?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:17 pm

I'm happy the judge didn't ask the victims to pay for Salman Khan's car damages.

Money works!!!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:07 pm

southindian wrote:I'm happy the judge didn't ask the victims to pay for Salman Khan's car damages.

Money works!!!
got this message on whatsapp---

''i would have lost my faith in money if salman would have been declared guilty...''

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:21 pm

ashdoc wrote:
southindian wrote:I'm happy the judge didn't ask the victims to pay for Salman Khan's car damages.

Money works!!!
got this message on whatsapp---

''i would have lost my faith in money if salman would have been declared guilty...''

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:11 am

....Salman's victims demand justice....

If Salman is not guilty then who is guilty of running over people? Somebody is.

But here is to the Victims.....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:39 am

Modi to Salman ---which year ?   Salman ----2002. and you ?  Modi--same year . Both---ha ha ha

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:15 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....Salman's victims demand justice....

If Salman is not guilty then who is guilty of running over people? Somebody is.

But here is to the Victims.....Razz

Did you not hear of driverless cars that Salman Khan invented and goggle now perfecting it?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Salman khan and Salim Khan (father) met Modi before elections. That ground work paid off.

Sanjay dutt was jailed but spent most of his days outside on parole.

Laloo roaming the streets of Bihar after getting convicted.

Jayalalitha is ruling a state after getting convicted.

Political/Rich/famous criminals in India will escape punishment and destroy ordinary person's faith in justice system.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:35 pm

truthbetold wrote:Salman khan and Salim Khan (father) met Modi before elections.  That ground work paid off.

Political/Rich/famous criminals in India will escape punishment and destroy ordinary person's faith in justice system.
>>>I think it is an article of faith in india that rich people can buy justice anyway. An old friend was visiting me recently and we were talking about classmates from school. I was telling him that I was surprised that some of the guys who had gone on to medical schools must have really turned it around in high school, because they had seemed to be rather average students before that. He was taken aback and told me the inside story about paper chases, bribes etc. Money talks, BS walks.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 am

Kris wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Salman khan and Salim Khan (father) met Modi before elections.  That ground work paid off.

>>>I think it is an article of faith in india that rich people can buy justice anyway. An old friend was visiting me recently and we were talking about classmates from school. I was telling him that I was surprised that some of the guys who had gone on to medical schools must have really turned it around in high school, because they had seemed to be rather average students before that. He was taken aback and told me the inside story about paper chases, bribes etc. Money talks, BS walks.

You did not know about these things ?....??? These happened long before your days.

You have to go a long way .....baby.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:27 am

....It is not over until the Fat Man (read Amit Shah) sings.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down