Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanjai Nalankilli in Bihar

Go down

Thanjai Nalankilli in Bihar Empty Thanjai Nalankilli in Bihar

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:29 pm

http://www.peopleofbihar.com/page/racism-against-bihar

Back to top Go down

Thanjai Nalankilli in Bihar Empty Re: Thanjai Nalankilli in Bihar

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:25 pm

from the article at the link:

Who are the Bihar Haters: If you ask me, "Who are the Bihar haters??",  I will answer, "They are the North-Indians and selfish Neo-Maharastrians."...

Moreover, People of Bihar accepted the greatest mistake by accepting Hindi as a National language. Despite accepting Hindi as a National language, we were treated like Untouchable Indians in Hindi speaking areas of  Delhi and Western Uttar Pradesh. Moreover, Biharis have a different dialect of speaking Hindi as compared to Delhi people and this causes them to look them down upon them.

I sometimes wonder every guy from Marwari Rajasthani has got equal rights to come to Delhi and do business. Same is the case with a guy from Gujrat. Even people who came to Delhi as refugees are enjoying great success. But, if some one from Bihar comes to Delhi, they start telling us, "Go Back to Bihar." Am I living in Taliban or a country worst than Taliban??

The Hypocrisy of Western Uttar Pradeshi Bhaiyyas: There is a common language and culture between Eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. This is the reason they are always supportive of us. But, if you come to stay in Western Uttar Pradesh, they will treat you like dogs. They will never give you Equality and will never make you feel better. These same politicians of Uttar Pradesh when needs help come to us and say, we both are brothers and sisters but when you go to work in their state, they will start lobbying and play dirty politics. Moreover, the UP politicians will try to impose their caste-system and dirty politics on you. I am just being truthful as I have lived in Western Uttar Pradesh Ghaziabad for almost 5 years. That is why I know the behavior of these people. So, my dear friends from Uttar Pradesh, "If you can't give us Respect, Don't expect Respect from us."...

Friends of Bihar: Who are the Friends of Bihar?? Everyone does not hate Bihar. There has been Telugus from Andhra Pradesh who has been very helpful to us. There has been politicians from Hyderabad who has helped people of Bihar getting houses in Hyderabad. There has been Great Karnataka People who has been very kind. There has been a good number of Bihar people living in Bangalore and they have really helped us to grow. Besides Karnataka, Kerala has been very helpful. There has been also no problems from Odisha and Eastern Madhya Pradesh. So, you see, everyone does not held the same view about Bihar. South Indians being the India's most educated Race knows the difference between bad and good. And if they provide us equality, it clearly says, there must have been some problem and a lot of politics in the other states where we faced Racism.

Back to top Go down