Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goals

4 posters

Go down

goals Empty goals

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:42 am

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Back to top Go down

goals Empty Re: goals

Post by swapna Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:13 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”

― Henry David Thoreau
if your goal is to thrust your pelvis spastically at salman khan In a bollywood dance scene, what will you become by achieving that goal?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:20 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”

― Henry David Thoreau
if your goal is to thrust your pelvis spastically at salman khan In a bollywood dance scene, what will you become by achieving that goal?
Old retired christian ex professor's Unattainable  fantasy.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:05 pm

seven wrote:
swapna wrote:

― Henry David Thoreau
another rant by an angry bigot and hater of christians! 

is this anger caused by the humiliation of having to live in the most christian of all countries, while hating christians? 

are you unable to live in india because you and other religious bigots turned india - literally - into a heap of excrement, with your caste system, misogyny, and intolerance?

for the record, I am agnostic, and have never been a professor.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:14 pm

swapna wrote:
seven wrote:
swapna wrote:

― Henry David Thoreau

is this anger caused by the humiliation of having to live in the most christian of all countries, while hating christians? 

are you unable to live in india because you and other religious bigots turned india - literally - into a heap of excrement, with your caste system, misogyny, and intolerance?

the only bigot I see is the old fart that hates hindus, most particularly northindian ones. how convenient that you're now an agnostic, I remember not too long ago you were peacocking your "proud" syrian chistian lineage and were cravenly kowtowing to become a honorary iyeran.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:35 pm

swapna wrote:
seven wrote:
swapna wrote:

― Henry David Thoreau

Funny indeed....

How did you live in the MOST hindu nation in the world, benefiting from its largess and tolerance while hating hindus and spewing venom at them, and still continuing your performance of hate and intolerance long after you left the shores.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:06 pm

swapna wrote:
seven wrote:
swapna wrote:

― Henry David Thoreau

old people, like children, have great imagination (read fantasies). you imagine dirty bad things and its sad because your imagination is the only thing you have to live with. 

i didn't know you were not professor. you keep correcting my spellings, i thought you're a teacher of some kind. 

for the record, i am not angry and i dont hate christians. or old people.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down