Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMB be crazy.

3 posters

Go down

TMB be crazy. Empty TMB be crazy.

Post by Bittu Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:58 pm

1. Snow today around here. Kids got excited and asked to play outside. I told them to ask their mom to get them ready. TMB came thundering down and started going off. "Kids don't have appropriate clothing, they can't go outside blah blah.." I asked what happened to last year's winter clothing. She said it's too small for them now. I told her to put those damn clothes on the kids and sent them downstairs. Eventually she did, and there's nothing wrong with the clothing. No idea what TMB's problem is. Instead of joining the kids outside she'd rather slump on the couch with headphones and watching mindless desi shows on youtube.

2. She oiled my daughter's hair. Coconut oil supposedly makes the hair grow thick and lush, which is a bunch of BS but let me not digress. I said to her, "You just bought new furniture. She's going to lie down on your new couch. You really want the cushions to smell of coconut oil?" She goes, "I have given her a towel and told her to spread the towel before putting her head down". So I said, "That's not going to work, because she's not even 4 yrs old. She's not a robot". I then had to attend a phone call. A couple of hours later, I told TMB to wash out the oil because my girl was lying down on the couch, as expected, her head buried in a pillow. TMB starts scolding the 3.5 yr old "Didn't I tell you to spread a towel before putting your head down? WHy can't you listen" I'm just standing there shaking my head wondering how this woman can be so fucking stupid. Expecting a 3.5 yr old to follow this type of instruction is beyond nutty.

3. Yesterday. "I can't print anything". If the printer/laptop throws up an error, she hollers at me. "I can't print a return label for Amazon". Same shyt. Hollers. At 11:45pm. I got up and printed the doc and the return label. Didn't even have to troubleshoot anything. Then of course I had to find a box, cut out the return label, stick that shyt onto the box and tape it up. I wonder WHAT good she does at work. WHY do they even pay her? Can she even get anything done?

FUCK.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

TMB be crazy. Empty Re: TMB be crazy.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:31 pm

lol!

Always a pleasure when it happens to someone else.

Just to make you feel good here is my (pathetic) story:

Wifey told me she and her couple of friends were going to put a garage sale. told her NOT to... bcz I knew she would not sell anything, waste all day, and leave everything unsold int he garage. She said she would take care of everything by end of day and I was always predicting - read being negative.

Garage sale ended with the friends bringing their stuff. Wifey sold things for $6. Gave away a lot of toys to the kids on the street. all fine.

she said she would clean up the garage next day....next week.....next month. Now there is more junk from the other two friends in my garage bcz they don't want them back.

And, I am parking my car outside - and the winter is coming.

read all over again and tell me... aren't we the married men a pathetic lot or not?

WARNING: Mr. C - prepare yourself for the future. It is only a question of when.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:07 pm

In defense of TMB:

1. TMB is done with her chores and is having a li'l time for herself, enjoying what she likes to do. She's not allowed to do even that in peace. You yell from downstrairs to get the kiddies ready so they can play outside. What the heck! Chain se nahi rehane dete. The winterwear was stored somewhere (maybe in the basement) and she has to pull that out. so she gives the excuse that they are too small for them. But then you sucker of a husband insist and she was forced to pull them out and get the kids ready. After that, she is happy to be left alone and do her stuff while you guys play outside. Sitting cozily in the couch, watching the fun shows is more enjoyable to her than freezing in the cold outside. To each his/her own. you are there to play with the kids. So what's the problem?

2. Oil is a good hair conditioner. Has other benefits too. Good to apply it to the hair. You don't approve of it and probably show ur irritation every time ur wife applies oil to ur daughter's hair. This time u showed ur disapproval with 'the couch will be spoiled'. TMB scolding your daughter is because her ego was hurt. It happened exactly as you said (daughter not spreading the towel under her head) and it was your 'I to told you so' moment. TMB's ego took a beating and she took it out on the li'l one.

3. TMB could do the troubleshooting and fix the stuff. Not that she can't. But, that's going to take longer. It was already midnight. You knew how to do it and were around. so why waste an hour figuring out how to do it in the middle of the night when it can be fixed by you in 10 mins. Makes more sense. Right? That's common sense, man!

Men...aarrgghh!! They can never understand and empathize with women! vot2do! *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:29 pm

agree with kinnera....

also agree with upps's wife and tmb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Dumb attracteth the dumb....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Uppsi,

Collect all the stuff in the garage into the tall garbage bags, donate them at the nearby thrift store, take receipt for the # of sacks/stuff that you donated, and take a tax break on those at the end of the year. How hard is that? Why can't you yourself do it instead of waiting for days, weeks, months for your wife to do something abt it, while parking your car outside and complaining abt your wife and your pathetic state as a husband.

Really! How intellient is it to leave the worthless junk in the garage and park the car worth thousands of $$$ outside?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:34 pm

kinnera wrote:

Really! How intellient is it to leave the worthless junk in the garage and park the car worth thousands of $$$ outside?

we are talking about uppili here Very Happy. guess his concerns are more weather related than safety related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 pm

kinnera wrote:Uppsi,

Collect all the stuff in the garage into the tall garbage bags, donate them at the nearby thrift store, take receipt for the # of sacks/stuff that you donated, and take a tax break on those at the end of the year. How hard is that? Why can't you yourself do it instead of waiting for days, weeks, months for your wife to do something abt it, while parking your car outside and complaining abt your wife and your pathetic state as a husband.

We know all that stuff...

That is what she is expecting ME to do it - without asking me. But, I ain't doing that THIS one time. Since she went ahead with all that bravado - despite my warning - it is her responsibility.

EoD.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:22 pm

grage sales are tough to do and think so much work ..not worth it they sell nice sweaters for 25 cents in there .

now even if one stood and waited on people all day riff raffing through the riff raff how much revenue will one generate ?

better to give it to salvation army

what surprises me is that rich people living in mansions resort to having garage sales
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Bittu wrote:1. Snow today around here. Kids got excited and asked to play outside. I told them to ask their mom to get them ready. TMB came thundering down and started going off. "Kids don't have appropriate clothing, they can't go outside blah blah.." I asked what happened to last year's winter clothing. She said it's too small for them now. I told her to put those damn clothes on the kids and sent them downstairs. Eventually she did, and there's nothing wrong with the clothing. No idea what TMB's problem is. Instead of joining the kids outside she'd rather slump on the couch with headphones and watching mindless desi shows on youtube.

2. She oiled my daughter's hair. Coconut oil supposedly makes the hair grow thick and lush, which is a bunch of BS but let me not digress. I said to her, "You just bought new furniture. She's going to lie down on your new couch. You really want the cushions to smell of coconut oil?" She goes, "I have given her a towel and told her to spread the towel before putting her head down". So I said, "That's not going to work, because she's not even 4 yrs old. She's not a robot". I then had to attend a phone call. A couple of hours later, I told TMB to wash out the oil because my girl was lying down on the couch, as expected, her head buried in a pillow. TMB starts scolding the 3.5 yr old "Didn't I tell you to spread a towel before putting your head down? WHy can't you listen" I'm just standing there shaking my head wondering how this woman can be so fucking stupid. Expecting a 3.5 yr old to follow this type of instruction is beyond nutty.

3. Yesterday. "I can't print anything". If the printer/laptop throws up an error, she hollers at me. "I can't print a return label for Amazon". Same shyt. Hollers. At 11:45pm. I got up and printed the doc and the return label. Didn't even have to troubleshoot anything. Then of course I had to find a box, cut out the return label, stick that shyt onto the box and tape it up. I wonder WHAT good she does at work. WHY do they even pay her? Can she even get anything done?

FUCK.
well they pay you to chat all day n post nsfw pix in between. i'll bet they are crazy :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down