Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 16 Juvenie Rapist rodder to be set free

2 posters

Go down

Dec 16 Juvenie Rapist rodder to be set free Empty Dec 16 Juvenie Rapist rodder to be set free

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:33 pm

....This should make Max (and his pseudo liberals) extremely happy...

And I am sure the victim's parents are just as elated.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Dec 16 Juvenie Rapist rodder to be set free Empty Re: Dec 16 Juvenie Rapist rodder to be set free

Post by southindian Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Someone wrote a note to me last week.

"Do you see religion, caste or class of an anteater before eliminating vermin from your house?"

The state should have put this person in eliminate list as well. But there are enough crazy people in the world who may take things in their own hands in cleaning the house. I have no issues with them if they do for this person.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Dec 16 Juvenie Rapist rodder to be set free Empty Re: Dec 16 Juvenie Rapist rodder to be set free

Post by southindian Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:14 pm

And while idiots are protesting against movie screenings in India and idiots posting about those here, bastards like this rapist goes free. 

This movie icon worship across India annoys me, more when so-called educated Indians feel those chiseled assholes can get away with murder.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down