Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans are better than this

5 posters

Go down

Americans are better than this Empty Americans are better than this

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:57 pm

No, the audience that matters at this moment is all of the rest of us — Americans who know that our country is better than Mr. Trump and Mr. Cruz understand. Our history can be read as the continuing struggle, not always successful, of a fractious people to overcome prejudice and division and build a stronger, fairer nation. We overcame demagogues on race to carry out a civil rights agenda that responded, imperfectly, to the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow. We have overcome apostles of isolationism to defend democracy and freedom. Repeatedly we overcame ethnic mistrust to welcome immigrants into the fold and see them become the backbone of society.

Today many may be fearful of terrorists, immigration or losing ground economically. But most of us realize that demonizing others won’t solve problems. Mr. Trump is running the campaign of a bigot, a bully and a buffoon. It seems to us it’s worth saying so, if only to make clear that we also know we can do better.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/despite-what-donald-trump-says-americans-are-better-than-this/2015/12/23/91c55f88-a8f4-11e5-bff5-905b92f5f94b_story.html

This will definitely hurt Modi-bhakts ego who wants to hide behind Trump & his followers hate filled rhetoric to justify their Lord's idiotic acts.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Americans are better than this Empty Re: Americans are better than this

Post by Hellsangel Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:04 pm

That's some obsession with Modi you have, Comrade!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:That's some obsession with Modi you have, Comrade!
I reckon you're sleeping when resident NRI patriots crowing nonstop about returning something (in reference to Trump's comments) and gleefully asking Americans to give something back in every other post.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:04 am

Meaningless post. America also has history of opposing dynastic obsession, unbridled corruption (ysr), desire for change, and a thirst for action. All those characteristics form an impression on NRIs. They form their opinion based on wiely discussed informative newspapers.

Cd and his pseudo secular buddies are prisnors of twisted logic of vote pandering, dynastic and corrupt Congress, jagan, and laloo.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:18 pm

truthbetold wrote:Meaningless post. America also has history of opposing dynastic obsession, unbridled corruption (ysr), desire for change,  and a thirst for action. All those characteristics form an impression on NRIs. They form their opinion based on wiely discussed informative newspapers.

Cd and his pseudo secular buddies are prisnors of twisted logic of vote pandering, dynastic and corrupt Congress,  jagan,  and laloo.
Only delusional folks will keep harping about corruption while conveniently ignoring corrupt activities by their lords. Go do some research on Pattiseema  project. I'm very well aware of corruption taking place in that project and how CBN is helping himself.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:18 pm

truthbetold wrote:Meaningless post. America also has history of opposing dynastic obsession, unbridled corruption (ysr), desire for change,  and a thirst for action. All those characteristics form an impression on NRIs. They form their opinion based on wiely discussed informative newspapers.

Cd and his pseudo secular buddies are prisnors of twisted logic of vote pandering, dynastic and corrupt Congress,  jagan,  and laloo.

That is a good, short, crisp analysis of the Pesudo-iSlamists here on SUCH.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

LOL Look who is talking! Wonder who on this board was whining incessantly, about returning of awards for the last couple of months, no matter what the context of the post was.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

LOL Look who is talking! Wonder who on this board was whining incessantly, about returning of awards for the last couple of months, no matter what the context of the post was.

Whining ? who ? me? I am glad they returned the award, bcz they just proved they did not understand the meaning of those award, and their accomplishments dont equate well with their minimum mental/societal makeup. They never deserved it in the first place.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Whining ?  who ? me?  I am glad they returned the award, bcz they just proved they did not understand the meaning of those award, and their accomplishments dont equate well with their minimum mental/societal makeup.  They never deserved it in the first place.
But but one can easily see how it caused severe emotional trauma to you chaddies, based on your relentless and mindless chants on award returns, bringing this up in every topic on this board whether or not relevant to intolerance.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:33 pm

The Bose QuietComfort20 works well on flights, but one speaker of another Bose product I got as gift has a faulty speaker. 

CD, I could not tolerate ineptitude and in protest I'm going to return that speaker. This topic is meaningless and stupid, and someday you too are going to be returned.

Fortunately the Bose products I like don't have CDs. Nobody likes a CD now.

CD, are you too going to 2016? There are 6 days left in 2015 and anything can happen you know. Drive safe and change your vision glasses in 2015.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:42 pm

southindian wrote:The Bose QuietComfort20 works well on flights, but one speaker of another Bose product I got as gift has a faulty speaker. 

CD, I could not tolerate ineptitude and in protest I'm going to return that speaker. This topic is meaningless and stupid, and someday you too are going to be returned.

CD, are you too going to 2016? There are 6 days left in 2015 and anything can happen you know. Drive safe and change your vision glasses in 2015.
Moron, stop attending those stupid Chinamaya mission and other bogus Hindu cultural sessions, they limit already limited brain of yours to topics like death. BTW, Are you a 70-year old senile bastard in deathbed or something bcz every post of yours calls for others death.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Whining ?  who ? me?  I am glad they returned the award, bcz they just proved they did not understand the meaning of those award, and their accomplishments dont equate well with their minimum mental/societal makeup.  They never deserved it in the first place.
But but one can easily see how it caused severe emotional trauma to you chaddies, based on your relentless and mindless chants on award returns, bringing this up in every topic on this board whether or not relevant to intolerance.

If you can bring up Gujarat riots time and again despite court acquittals, return awards and "create" fake intolerance in India for the sake of elections, and if Bihar was won based on fake intolerance claims, then talking about intolerance and award whapsies are fair game till - at least - next Bihar elections.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:The Bose QuietComfort20 works well on flights, but one speaker of another Bose product I got as gift has a faulty speaker. 

Moron, stop attending those stupid Chinamaya mission and other bogus Hindu cultural sessions, they limit already limited brain of yours to topics like death. BTW, Are you a 70-year old senile bastard in deathbed or something bcz every post of yours calls for others death.
LOL

CD, 5 more days left in 2015. Breath-In, Breath-Out.. Repeat. We want to take you to 2016 and not lose you in 2015. Yes your death will come... maybe 2016, but not in 2015 Smile

I cannot tolerate bad speakers and have to return them tomorrow. Take it easy. Nobody likes a CD anymore.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down