Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over ambitious Kraziwallah is screwed......

2 posters

Go down

Over ambitious Kraziwallah is screwed...... Empty Over ambitious Kraziwallah is screwed......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:08 am

.......Kraziwallah has been pretending that Jaitley's name is included in his govt's probe report. The truth is out - Jaitley's name doesn't figure in the report. This guy is bound to lose in the court case. I feel really sorry for his kids because he will be forced to cough up a lot of money by the court (or, if he declares bankruptcy, he will sit in jail). Hopefully, Jaitley won't accept Kraziwallah's apology. CONmen and Commies who have been jumping up and down in parliament on this issue should be ashamed of themselves. Pappu and Soonya should start worrying about their corruption the National Harald case. Garibi Hatao - my foot.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-mention-of-Arun-Jaitley-in-Kejriwal-govts-DDCA-probe-report/articleshow/50337644.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Over ambitious Kraziwallah is screwed...... Empty Re: Over ambitious Kraziwallah is screwed......

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.......Kraziwallah has been pretending that Jaitley's name is included in his govt's probe report. The truth is out - Jaitley's name doesn't figure in the report. This guy is bound to lose in the court case. I feel really sorry for his kids because he will be forced to cough up a lot of money by the court (or, if he declares bankruptcy, he will sit in jail). Hopefully, Jaitley won't accept Kraziwallah's apology. CONmen and Commies who have been jumping up and down in parliament on this issue should be ashamed of themselves. Pappu and Soonya should start worrying about their corruption the National Harald case. Garibi Hatao - my foot.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-mention-of-Arun-Jaitley-in-Kejriwal-govts-DDCA-probe-report/articleshow/50337644.cms

And this guy is a JEE-KGP graduate ? Really ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down