Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump questions Cruz citizenship eligibility - hahaha

3 posters

Go down

Trump questions Cruz citizenship eligibility - hahaha Empty Trump questions Cruz citizenship eligibility - hahaha

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:23 am

I just posted a thread on Cruz eligibility and why even Trump had not questioned - just a couple of days back and deleted it after a few hours.

and today...

Trump questions Cruz citizenship...

Looks like both Modi and Trump read my posts...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Trump questions Cruz citizenship eligibility - hahaha Empty Re: Trump questions Cruz citizenship eligibility - hahaha

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:38 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I just posted a thread on Cruz eligibility and why even Trump had not questioned - just a couple of days back and deleted it after a few hours.

and today...

The Republican voters finally have a real "outsider", even born in Canada (outside the U.S.), they have been looking to vote for.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Trump questions Cruz citizenship eligibility - hahaha Empty Re: Trump questions Cruz citizenship eligibility - hahaha

Post by southindian Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:51 pm

and today...

Cruz was born in Canada. Everybody knows that. 

How can he be eligible when Trump was adamant to see Obama's citizenship card. This one looks like a meow from Trump. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

and today...

The Republican voters finally have a real "outsider", even born in Canada (outside the U.S.), they have been looking to vote for.
Don't be surprised. Indians love Italian born and some of those are here on SuCH.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down