Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG: Whatever the Path, Carry Yoga With You

4 posters

Go down

SG: Whatever the Path, Carry Yoga With You Empty SG: Whatever the Path, Carry Yoga With You

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:56 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

SG: Whatever the Path, Carry Yoga With You Empty Re: SG: Whatever the Path, Carry Yoga With You

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:17 pm

The dude speaks my thoughts.

Death is the ONLY  ABSOLUTE TRUTH I know.

With limited time I have - I want to know - WHY?

WHY do I have to know?

Why am I born to begin with, to care to even know?

As Ghalib says - "Na Hota Mai to Kyaa Hotaa" !

First a baby is born, then s/he is left to figure out why?

I have 2 kids. If they ask me this Q - I will say - Sorry! We brought you in this world, because of our own selfish reasons. To have a baby to play with, because we were tired with toys, as adults.

Confused too long for a purpose,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

SG: Whatever the Path, Carry Yoga With You Empty Re: SG: Whatever the Path, Carry Yoga With You

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:29 am

FluteHolder wrote:

FH: the core principle of joyfulness and bliss is an imperative in all actions, is reiterated here -which he details out, dissenting the claim that Krishna functioned with the most popular 'do your duty and don't expect rewards' principle.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 am

garam_kuta wrote:
the core principle of joyfulness and bliss is an imperative in all actions, is reiterated here -which he details out, dissenting the claim that Krishna functioned with the most popular  'do your duty and don't expect rewards' principle.  
Also, check out the Chapter 6 in the Bhagavad Gita about the Yoga. Moreover, verses 16 & 17 (Gita: Ch. 6) clearly indicate that Yoga is simple to practice and useful to everyone.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down