Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pursuit of pussy

+2
Merlot Daruwala
Bittu
6 posters

Go down

The pursuit of pussy Empty The pursuit of pussy

Post by Bittu Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:50 pm

During college days, I expended most of my waking hours chasing pussy. Despite all that effort, in those long four years at DAV Chandigarh, I never got laid. Got close, got into bed with two HOT girls, made out in a club with a 3rd, but I never got laid. Didn't even get a BJ.

Had I known this is how it's going to pan out, maybe I would have NOT spent this kind of maniacal time and energy into getting laid, and studied instead. I could have gotten a cool degree. Advanced academics. Woulda been nice.

So ya, that's my one regret in life. I know ya'll will say "oh it's never too late, you can get a cool degree NOW" but it's not the same. And I got kids and a family to take care of. Can't be fucking off to a college to get a degree.

What is your regret growing up in India? What do you wish you had done differently?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

The pursuit of pussy Empty Re: The pursuit of pussy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Four years of college. Hmm. My regret is that I weight like 105-125 lbs range, I wore lose salwar suits. If I wore jeans, it would be with lose, long, thick T's. If I wore skirts or long shorts, those too would be with jhallu shirts.

Coming to the US, dressed like nerd. Wore huge sweaters.

Jab bod thee tab flaunt nahi ki. Jab akkal aayi, weight majorly bad chuka that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:13 am

Bittu wrote:Despite all that effort, in those long four years at DAV Chandigarh, I never got laid.

The pursuit of pussy 3077217049 The pursuit of pussy 3077217049 The pursuit of pussy 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:49 am

Bittu wrote:During college days, I expended most of my waking hours chasing pussy.

I was the exact opposite - a total nerd incapable of catching even the most explicit signals. Later on, I wised up but was either too inhibited or too scared to do anything about it. Yeah, some of those opportunities I passed up, I totally regret.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Bittu wrote:During college days, I expended most of my waking hours chasing pussy.

I was the exact opposite - a total nerd incapable of catching even the most explicit signals. Later on, I wised up but was either too inhibited or too scared to do anything about it. Yeah, some of those opportunities I passed up, I totally regret.

Ahh...never ever I thought in my saddest dreams that I and the Maulana will have very such similar reputation, experiences, and traits.

But, I dont think I have wised up enough as my co-worker told me just the other day... "uppili - you are obsolete and old fashioned. You don't even know when a woman hits on you...." make that twice as yet another said the same thing yesterday.

A sad life indeed...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Ahh...never ever I thought in my saddest dreams that I and the Maulana will have very such similar reputation, experiences, and traits.

But, I dont think I have wised up enough as my co-worker told me just the other day... "uppili - you are obsolete and old fashioned. You don't even know when a woman hits on you...." make that twice as yet another said the same thing yesterday.

A sad life indeed...

**a woman might hit you but not hit on you, you misanthrope.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 am

I wish someone had taught me to ram my knees into an eve teasers' balls rather than be shy , embarassed and run away

or walk on the opposite side of the street like a coward

like I used to do
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 am

"Regret does nothing,but takes the place of our dreamz"-unknown
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
**a woman might hit you but not hit on you, you misanthrope.

Look who is talking... the perennial Doc Chaser....so did u at least end with a Dog? At best you can only catch a Chihuahua....Razz That too - a pitch dark one to match your color-consciousness and racist dumbheadedness.....

Did u pass that LPN course - yet ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:18 am

chihuahuas are short in height. try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down