Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kapu Naadu riot

3 posters

Go down

Kapu Naadu riot Empty Kapu Naadu riot

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:06 pm

....Out of the blue...looks like the Congress and/or Jagan starting yet another power game. Why train ? that way Modi can be blamed for this as well. It must be the Cong (i).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Kapu Naadu riot Empty Re: Kapu Naadu riot

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:03 pm

Sad state of progress in India when people vie to be called backward.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Sad state of progress in India when people vie to be called backward.

Thats is the firstr (disgusting) thought that to my mind. Proves that the quota system is a failure when no one wants to come out of it.

It has to be amended so that all SC/ST/OBC/BC should be financially supported in their education. Once degreed they can no longer avail of any favors. Actually free education shoulkd be the only benefit...not house, jobs, promotion, not MS/PhD, political reservations, death, cremation, etc...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:16 pm

In Godavari districts, the Kapus have the numbers. So, politicians play games trying to get their votes. In the last election, Kapu CONman Chiranjeevi's brother helped CBN in getting the Kapu vote. Now, they want their pound of flesh. I don't think Jagan is behind what happened yesterday; Kapus didn't like his father. However, Jagan must be happy that CBN has to solve the Kapu problem (not easy).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down