Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the comrades of this forum

3 posters

Go down

for the comrades of this forum Empty for the comrades of this forum

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:56 am

Back to top Go down

for the comrades of this forum Empty Re: for the comrades of this forum

Post by garam_kuta Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:29 pm

In Delhi! wow....

JNU has room rent @ Rs 11/- per month. Annual fee is Rs 219/- per year payable in 2 installments. Mess bills are subsidised through free manpower and infrastructure. More and more hostels are being made to loot the taxpayer's money and further worsen the problem. 11 hostels were there in1990 now 22. More outsiders and illegal can now stay in hostels at night. One professor for every 15 students , Rs 3 lakh per student the govt spends for each student of JNU out of our Tax for shouting anti India slogans and pro Pakistan slogans? How tolerant we fools are!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:55 pm

garam_kuta wrote:In Delhi! wow....

JNU has room rent @ Rs 11/- per month. Annual fee is Rs 219/- per year payable in 2 installments. Mess bills are subsidised through free manpower and infrastructure. More and more hostels are being made to loot the taxpayer's money and further worsen the problem. 11 hostels were there in1990 now 22. More outsiders and illegal can now stay in hostels at night. One professor for every 15 students , Rs 3 lakh per student the govt spends for each student of JNU out of our Tax for shouting anti India slogans and pro Pakistan slogans?  How tolerant we fools are!
>>>You appreciate something only when you pay for it. I recall this one dude in the neighborhood, in a kurta and a cloth bag slung across his shoulders, who used to mouth communist slogans. There were no plans for further education or intentions of getting a job. The folks in this video remind me of him.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Kris wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:In Delhi! wow....

JNU has room rent @ Rs 11/- per month. Annual fee is Rs 219/- per year payable in 2 installments. Mess bills are subsidised through free manpower and infrastructure. More and more hostels are being made to loot the taxpayer's money and further worsen the problem. 11 hostels were there in1990 now 22. More outsiders and illegal can now stay in hostels at night. One professor for every 15 students , Rs 3 lakh per student the govt spends for each student of JNU out of our Tax for shouting anti India slogans and pro Pakistan slogans?  How tolerant we fools are!
>>>You appreciate something only when you pay for it. I recall this one dude in the neighborhood, in a kurta and a cloth bag slung across his shoulders, who used to mouth communist slogans. There were no plans for further education or intentions of getting a job. The folks in this video remind me of him.
Not sure this can be generalized based on one-sample. There was this Indian couple in the grad school that I attended in the US, about 5-years seniors to me in that school, got accustomed to the comforts that came with teaching assistantship, last I checked (3 years after I graduated, long time ago), they were still in the school doing the same. There was another dude too, who did the same and This is a better sample size than yours.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down