Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP leader Smriti Irani offers to cut off her head and lay it on Mayawati's feet

Go down

BJP leader Smriti Irani offers to cut off her head and lay it on Mayawati's feet Empty BJP leader Smriti Irani offers to cut off her head and lay it on Mayawati's feet

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 pm

The Human Resources Development minister's past career as a television actor means she is often subject to snide criticism about saas-bahu serials, but it is occasionally impossible to evaluate her performances in the Parliament without a reference to her acting prowess. And on Wednesday, Irani had a star turn. 

First, in the Rajya Sabha, as Mayawati was attempting to push her demand, Irani used some classic hyperbole while trying to insist on a discussion. "First you allow the discussion... You are senior to me. You are a woman. If you want, I am ready to reply. If you are not satisfied with my reply, I am ready to behead myself and lay it on your feet."

http://scroll.in/article/804129/parliament-watch-smriti-irani-offers-to-cut-off-her-head-as-aggressive-bjp-join-jnu-fight

Back to top Go down