Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only jim casualty

+2
garam_kuta
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

The only jim casualty Empty The only jim casualty

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 pm

... having to look at a grandma in her leopard print undies.

Rest is ok.

Back to top Go down

The only jim casualty Empty Re: The only jim casualty

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Correction. It was cheetah print.

*shudder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Who is jim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:10 pm

It's bittu's word for gym. I think it's a take on how I mix up spellings of similar sounding words.

PS: I know we share this on chat. But anyway. Did 30 min on treadmill. 300 cal. Then tried something. Dunno the name. A cross between stairmaster and elliptical. Some other similar machines were named arc trainer. DIED on it. 15 minutes only. 130 cal. When I got off it, I was ready to throw up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:It's bittu's word for gym. I think it's a take on how I mix up spellings of similar sounding words.

PS: I know we share this on chat. But anyway. Did 30 min on treadmill. 300 cal. Then tried something. Dunno the name. A cross between stairmaster and elliptical. Some other similar machines were named arc trainer. DIED on it. 15 minutes only. 130 cal. When I got off it, I was ready to throw up.

Oh, wow, sounds pretty intensive. I've never used this arc trainer.

0K today Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 pm

with u n bittu around, one never knows when the unmentionables will become the 'topic of the day'.
i know how to deal with jim casualties but this, i have no clue :-<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:32 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:It's bittu's word for gym. I think it's a take on how I mix up spellings of similar sounding words.

0K today Sad

well the day is still starting out. Turn it to 5K. Or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:49 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

0K today Sad

well the day is still starting out. Turn it to 5K. Or no?

Unlikely. It happens in the morning, if it happens.

After all, tomorrow is another day. Hope springs eternal etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 am

Googled it. It is arc trainer. Next time when I go, I will do it before the treadmill and see how much longer I'm able to last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am

I did 40 mins of gymming yesterday. happy to report that am now aligned with the elite workouters club of SUCH, pending approval of my membership by president impy. soon I'll be hobnobbing, nodding my head knowingly while discussing intricate and exotic exercise routines and drinking no-sugar punch when all of us fit SUCHers are standing in a circle by ourselves.

note that this gives me the right to announce several times a day that I maybe going to the gym in my sleeveless tshirt later that evening and circuit training while drinking aqua plaino.

PS: it's also my understanding that the bylaws allow me to discuss my lunch and breakfast down to the fat free dressing and lettuce leaf coz we fit ppl are health conscious like that. talk to the president if you dont like it.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:31 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I did 40 mins of gymming yesterday. happy to report that am now aligned with the elite workouters club of SUCH, pending approval of my membership by president impy. soon I'll be hobnobbing, nodding my head knowingly while discussing intricate and exotic exercise routines and drinking no-sugar punch when all of us fit SUCHers are standing in a circle by ourselves.

note that this gives me the right to announce several times a day that I maybe going to the gym in my sleeveless tshirt later that evening and circuit training while drinking aqua plaino.

PS: it's also my understanding that the bylaws allow me to discuss my lunch and breakfast down to the fat free dressing and lettuce leaf coz we fit ppl are health conscious like that. talk to the president if you dont like it.

lol!

edit: in our club, we kinda share what we did and how many calories we burned, if it applies. So just saying '40 minutes of gym' isn't enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am

what is aqua plaino ? sea water ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I did 40 mins of gymming yesterday. happy to report that am now aligned with the elite workouters club of SUCH, pending approval of my membership by president impy. soon I'll be hobnobbing, nodding my head knowingly while discussing intricate and exotic exercise routines and drinking no-sugar punch when all of us fit SUCHers are standing in a circle by ourselves.

lol!

edit: in our club, we kinda share what we did and how many calories we burned, if it applies. So just saying '40 minutes of gym' isn't enough.

+1 LOL Very Happy

In our SuCH elite-fitness club -

a) we shall also pat ourselves on the back for attending amazing spinning classes set to amazing mix of eclectic music of the POP persuasion...did I use "amazing" twice in a sentence - well what can I say: elite-fitness does that to you... Very Happy

b) talk ad nauseum about calories burNT and to be burned esp. while doing keggles while driving on the interstatetarans; or discovering new bike rides driving over rugged terrains full of HgH dop needles...

c) casually name drop top-of-the line gym accessories that we own in totally unrelated conversations...for eg: GDP & Ginkgo tea

d) save a bunch of money by switching car insurance to Gieco: why? sound body sound mind rae baba! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 am

Richard Hed wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

lol!

+1 LOL Very Happy

In our SuCH elite-fitness club -

a) we shall also pat ourselves on the back for attending amazing spinning classes set to amazing mix of eclectic music of the POP persuasion...did I use "amazing" twice in a sentence - well what can I say: elite-fitness does that to you... Very Happy

b) talk ad nauseum about calories burNT and to be burned esp. while doing keggles while driving on the interstatetarans; or discovering new bike rides driving over rugged terrains full of HgH dop needles...

c) casually name drop top-of-the line gym accessories that we own in totally unrelated conversations...for eg: GDP & Ginkgo tea

d) save a bunch of money by switching car insurance to Gieco: why? sound body sound mind rae baba! Very Happy

lol! sorry, ju no elite unless u have a drop-dead gorgeous trainer with congruous/symmetrical dreamy bod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 am

vot is a dreamy bod? "hallo jillian, I want to cream on your dreamy bod"?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:vot is a dreamy bod? "hallo jillian, I want to cream on your dreamy bod"?

the kind that makes you dreamy? I don't know.. I don't come up with such terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 pm

I too own a leopard spotted chaddi

should I be going to the jim with it snugly on ....or leave it at home sporting a plain white one instead

tell Tracy ... please
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

chameli wrote:I too own a leopard spotted chaddi

should I be going to the jim with it snugly on ....or leave it at home sporting a plain white one instead

tell Tracy ... please
Will you be exposing it in ladies' locker room? Not unless you want to get on the Megan's list.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Hell's angel,

You will come in disguise as the cleaning lady to spy ...I know

Let me know what you think

But don't tell Jim
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 pm

The only jim casualty 3077217049
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:51 pm

affraid

i petition to be removed from this alleged club full of gangsters and hipsters...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:52 pm

-Treadmill: 21 mins, 1 mile, 180 cal, 56 fat cals (more incline, but less speed; 3 mil/hr)

-Going to do 100 skips/jumps on a jump rope

-25 min yoga.

Good enuff for a day to buy more chat time or shld i be doing more? I'm clueless abt how much I shld be doing in a day. So asking y'all pros.

TIA Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 pm

kinnera wrote:-Treadmill: 21 mins, 1 mile, 180 cal, 56 fat cals (more incline, but less speed; 3 mil/hr)

-25 min yoga.

Good enuff for a day to buy more chat time or shld i be doing more? I'm clueless abt how much I shld be doing in a day. So asking y'all pros.

TIA Smile

Not a pro. But I think you should make it at least 30 minutes at a time. Unless you are doing jump rope right after.

Good work though. I been slacking off for two days now. But I think I'll go tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
kinnera wrote:-Treadmill: 21 mins, 1 mile, 180 cal, 56 fat cals (more incline, but less speed; 3 mil/hr)

-25 min yoga.

TIA Smile

Not a pro. But I think you should make it at least 30 minutes at a time. Unless you are doing jump rope right after.

Good work though. I been slacking off for two days now. But I think I'll go tonight.

Finised the jump rope right now. i took a 10 min break after the treadmill to post here. Mebbe I should't have. Ab sab satyanash hogaya? Sad

Off to the yoga mat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down