Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hindu marriage rituals...

2 posters

Go down

hindu marriage rituals... Empty hindu marriage rituals...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:02 am

... they ROCK! the ritual bestows on you a companion, a friend, who will be your eternal companion through thick and thin. it is not a marriage, but a bond. and the lines of david bowie's, "ground control to major tom," come to my mind: (major tom) tell my wife i love her very much, and she knows!

"divorce," the word, does not exist in the "hindu way of life" as neither does "religion."

the marriage rituals of inbred syrian christians suck in comparison. is there any study in emjr whatever on this? 

there should be a study!

Back to top Go down

hindu marriage rituals... Empty Re: hindu marriage rituals...

Post by swapna Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:53 am

do the rituals include slapping the 45-year-old wife hard in the presence of her younger son, and bragging about the violence here? is slapping the wife a family tradition? no doubt, "younger" will continue the grand tradition.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:30 pm

swapna wrote:do the rituals include slapping the 45-year-old wife hard in the presence of her younger son, and bragging about the violence here? is slapping the wife a family tradition? no doubt, "younger" will continue the grand tradition.
will you be posting again the photograph of your sitting on - not riding - a half-starved horse, accompanied by a rag-tag band, on a street in patna, looking extremely worried, being taken to the wedding ritual? 

were you worried because you were forced into the marriage? because you were a virgin, and didn't know how the post-wedding deed was to be done?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:54 am

sure i will 'cos it is connected to the topic, "marriage." but, swapna, conversation is always a two way street. will you,

- state the grounds on which my babbi and your sister-wife sought divorce?
- repost your narrative of my babbi doing susu in the jangal and you "relishing" it? was your perversion and fetishes one of the grounds in the divorce?
- behenchod, are you a sister-fucker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:05 am

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:do the rituals include slapping the 45-year-old wife hard in the presence of her younger son, and bragging about the violence here? is slapping the wife a family tradition? no doubt, "younger" will continue the grand tradition.
will you be posting again the photograph of your sitting on - not riding - a half-starved horse, accompanied by a rag-tag band, on a street in patna, looking extremely worried, being taken to the wedding ritual? 

were you worried because you were forced into the marriage? because you were a virgin, and didn't know how the post-wedding deed was to be done?

Ancient (nasty) viruses passed on by our ancestors through DNA.

and they will be passed on to the future generations.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down