Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope Kissding Muslims and hindus

4 posters

Go down

Pope Kissding Muslims and hindus Empty Pope Kissding Muslims and hindus

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:42 pm

...Pope kissing muslims and hindus

and

Pope kissing muslim cleric

Swapie and Max: You guys abhor Naarth peapul touching the feet of elders and People falling at Jaya's feet.

What is your opinion about Pope ji kissing Muslims ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Pope Kissding Muslims and hindus Empty Re: Pope Kissding Muslims and hindus

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Your Holiness, maybe you should watch this 
show.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...Pope kissing muslims and hindus

and

Swapie and Max:  You guys abhor Naarth peapul touching the feet of elders and People falling at Jaya's feet.

the pope appears to be washing the feet of a diverse group of people, possibly in commemoration of an event in the life of jesus, when he washed and wiped the feet of his disciples. 

he also appears to be kissing the feet of those people with humility and respect, to signify love and peace towards all common people of the world. 

the kneeler/kisser is the most important person there, and nowhere in sight is a wily politician of questionable integrity. moreover, none of those who are being kissed have been indicted for murder.

on the other hand, in the case of amit shah and "the seer," the two appear to be seeking favours from each other, shah, probably votes from hindus, especially brahmins, and "the seer," probably political influence and favourable judicial treatment in his prosecution for murder, I.e. quid pro quo.

moreover, "the seer" seemed to be "giggulingu," at once, naughtily and excitedly, when his feet were being licked kissed by amit-ji.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:55 pm

swapna wrote:

and

Swapie and Max:  You guys abhor Naarth peapul touching the feet of elders and People falling at Jaya's feet.

the pope appears to be washing the feet of a diverse group of people, possibly in commemoration of an event in the life of jesus, when he washed and wiped the feet of his disciples. 

he also appears to be kissing the feet of those people with humility and respect, to signify love and peace towards all common people of the world. 

the kneeler/kisser is the most important person there, and nowhere in sight is a wily politician of questionable integrity. moreover, none of those who are being kissed have been indicted for murder.

on the other hand, in the case of amit shah and "the seer," the two appear to be seeking favours from each other, shah, probably votes from hindus, especially brahmins, and "the seer," probably political influence and favourable judicial treatment in his prosecution for murder, I.e. quid pro quo.

moreover, "the seer" seemed to be "giggulingu," at once, naughtily and excitedly, when his feet were being licked kissed by amit-ji.

And you "appear" to be a biased man who "appears" to appease his own biased apparent subsconscious Christian views, while appearing clearly to be an anti-hindu in-bred Syrian Christian fanatic.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:03 pm

swapna wrote:

and

When you have no hesitation in criticizing hindus, hindu culture, Kanchi Seer and their tradition why have you not uttered a SINGLE word against any of the iSlamic terror acts or their funny/strange Shariat against their women ?

P.S. Before you blabber your non-sensical rhetoric let me say I criticize everyone of all religions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:

and

When you have no hesitation in criticizing hindus, hindu culture, Kanchi Seer and their tradition why have you not uttered a SINGLE word against any of the iSlamic terror acts or their funny/strange Shariat against their women ?

P.S. Before you blabber your non-sensical rhetoric let me say I criticize everyone of all religions.
I'll criticize whomever I want, for my own reasons, at my own convenience. 

it is unlikely that I'll criticize muslims as a community before the west and the zionists have sought my forgiveness for their injustices towards the palestinians, which have made my world a worse place to live in.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Oy vey!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:59 pm

How can swapna know what is in pope's mind? Why is this event a public event other than for publicity? Based on Swapna/flimflam's own past comments, there is intense hate in the his mind probably because of what he was taught by his parents and grand parents. His opinions on pope and hinduism lack objectivity and are full of meaningless vitriol. Swapna is just a bigoted hindu hater.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:36 am

and

if there's a kissding, is there also a kissdong?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down