Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JNU continues anti hindu tirade

+3
southindian
Seva Lamberdar
ashdoc
7 posters

Go down

JNU continues anti hindu tirade Empty JNU continues anti hindu tirade

Post by ashdoc Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:10 am

http://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/holi-an-anti-women-festival-claim-new-posters-on-jnu-campus-1291901

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

JNU continues anti hindu tirade Empty Re: JNU continues anti hindu tirade

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:28 pm

This type of shallow posturing / postering (e.g. criticizing once a year Holi festival) saves the trouble of doing something significant and real to empower and give equal rights to women (dalit and non-dalit), like demanding the implementation of UCC (one law for everyone - men and women) and getting rid of religious laws.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Why cannot the JNU administration come strong against, in name of religious protection. Any Indian Citizen can pull the adminustration in a civil court.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:08 am

southindian wrote:Why cannot the JNU administration come strong against, in name of religious protection. Any Indian Citizen can pull the adminustration in a civil court.

Avivek, when you finally succeed in reshaping Hinduism to mirror Islam, then everyone will walk around eggshells while talking about all matters Hindu. Until then, learn to live with people describing your most holy "festival" as a tawdry excuse for groping women. If that offends your feelings, go suck an egg.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:05 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:Why cannot the JNU administration come strong against, in name of religious protection. Any Indian Citizen can pull the adminustration in a civil court.

Avivek, when you finally succeed in reshaping Hinduism to mirror Islam, then everyone will walk around eggshells while talking about all matters Hindu. Until then, learn to live with people describing your most holy "festival" as a tawdry excuse for groping women. If that offends your feelings, go suck an egg.

this is pretty much how it was at least on one Indian campus.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

this is pretty much how it was at least on one Indian campus.

What a joke? Why don't you tell the JNU poster planters to complain and distribute posts about countless women (especially young adult women in schools, colleges and going to work) all over the country getting groped, sexually "feeled" and touched by men in buses each day, instead of "postering" about the unfortunate isolated incidents occurring some place during the once a year Holi festival?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:44 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

RNI Loin,

You are wrong (as usual) and write nonsense which even you can't understand on second read. You have lost it dude.

What you do on Eid and Easter after you get drunk or get high, does not come from Muhammad or Jesus or from Quran/Bible. So you and Max both are wrong about Holi or ANY other Hindu festival. So suck on whatever you want (egg OR a man). 

You CANNOT blame ANY Hindu festival for rowdy behavior of a few. There are families, communities that get together on Holi in Northindia. Believe me, NO court in India will even listen to nonsense argument like yours.

Funny! Max is talking about an Indian campus experience (must be JNU), Smile and poor Max can't see Holi festival beyond that (after 25 years since he left India). What a pity. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 am

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

RNI Loin,

You are wrong (as usual) and write nonsense which even you can't understand on second read. You have lost it dude.

What you do on Eid and Easter after you get drunk or get high, does not come from Muhammad or Jesus or from Quran/Bible. So you and Max both are wrong about Holi or ANY other Hindu festival. So suck on whatever you want (egg OR a man). 

You CANNOT blame ANY Hindu festival for rowdy behavior of a few. There are families, communities that get together on Holi in Northindia. Believe me, NO court in India will even listen to nonsense argument like yours.

Funny! Max is talking about an Indian campus experience (must be JNU), Smile and poor Max can't see Holi festival beyond that (after 25 years since he left India). What a pity. Smile

i have no idea about JNU. i did not study at JNU. i am talking about the campus where i obtained my undergraduate degree, where it was an explicitly stated goal for many men to use the opportunity to cop a feel.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:02 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

RNI Loin,

i have no idea about JNU. i did not study at JNU. i am talking about the campus where i obtained my undergraduate degree, where it was an explicitly stated goal for many men to use the opportunity to cop a feel.
Awwww.... cho innnnochent... and you thought that's Holi.

You are the most innocent, baby face, fake this place has known Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:07 am

saudi -- holi is quite alien to me since i grew up in interior TN where they didn't celebrate, or as northindians like to say, "play" holi. so i can only rely on what my knowledgeable northindian classmates told me about holi.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 am

Awww... again

I know Max. I know. I too live on Mars where these tools today don't help (for a soooo busy person). How can I find about anything?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:20 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I did not realize that the IIT-kars are also groppers. But then it is a Naarth IIT.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I did not realize that the IIT-kars are also groppers. But then it is a Naarth IIT.
lol!

Yup Southindian IIT-kars are above groppers league. Smile Particularly TN cultured IITians. This culture is just not in TNer's race.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:05 pm

https://stunninasia.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/jaipur-holi-festival-the-festival-of-groping/
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:https://stunninasia.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/jaipur-holi-festival-the-festival-of-groping/
Google is a double-edged sword, Il Professore:

http://www.mytripjournal.com/travel-14218-madras-wandering-hand-feel-bus-seat-train-sat-station
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:50 pm

LOL

Max,

You have PROVED that Islam is the reason for terrorism, since all terrorists are Muslims.

PS: The internet is so rich today(in content), that your google will pull up something... giving meaning to your shit. Smile Rashmun thrives on such nonsense.... and now you. Congratulations! For going down to his level.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

who or what's a gropper?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Ah! Now you want videos of groping on the Madras Mass Transit, Il Professore?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Max, if you are looking for shit, internet will not dissapoint you.

Search 'grope', 'holi' and you will find links.

Now search, 'grope', 'south india', 'festivals' together and you will find other shit.

Your choice. Your searches. Choose your shit Max. Internet, Youtube will NOT dissapoint you.

Welcome new Rashmun. Smile

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/no-escape-from-groping/article6832970.ece
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Okay Max. Since you are into groping videos tonight, here are some I searched for you.

Enjoy!

Google keyword search, 'Grope', 'Chennai'.

Remember, you get what you search and internet doesn't dissapoint Mr. New Rashmun.

Adult content

http://m.tubepatrol.net/tamil-aunty-groped-in-saree-in-bus.html
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down