Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit Reset on Raqqa

2 posters

Go down

Hit Reset on Raqqa Empty Hit Reset on Raqqa

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Bam Dumbo's strategy is not working.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Hit Reset on Raqqa Empty Re: Hit Reset on Raqqa

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:24 pm

a basic q -- why does this have to be the US's problem? how is the american homeland affected by ISIS? in an age where america is very nearly energy independent, how does it affect american energy interests? in short what's the profit for the US in taking this problem on?

another q -- why don't countries in the middle east and europe which are more directly affected by it take this on by themselves?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Il Professore, weren't you squealing like a teenage fangirl a couple of days back about Obambi taking on the ISIS? Now you want hands off?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Il Professore, weren't you squealing like a teenage fangirl a couple of days back about Obambi taking on the ISIS? Now you want hands off?

i don't necessarily agree with the premise, but if i accept the premise, then his administration is doing a good job of it. but it is good to question the premise. would you answer the questions i asked?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Il Professore, weren't you squealing like a teenage fangirl a couple of days back about Obambi taking on the ISIS? Now you want hands off?

i don't necessarily agree with the premise, but if i accept the premise, then his administration is doing a good job of it. but it is good to question the premise. would you answer the questions i asked?
That's your fanboy opinion, Il Professore. And it's your Queen Shrillery and Long-face former Senator from your state who embarked on this.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

That's your fanboy opinion, Il Professore. And it's your Queen Shrillery and Long-face former Senator from your state who embarked on this.

we can debate that separately. why don't you answer the questions i asked in the second post on this thread?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:59 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

we can debate that separately. why don't you answer the questions i asked in the second post on this thread?
Isn't that what your bête-noire, Trump is saying anyway, Il Professore? Now you're seeing wisdom in his saying Europe should do more?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum