Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye booger

2 posters

Go down

Eye booger  Empty Eye booger

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:41 am

I have an eye booger watching England bat. I am overwhelmed. Because of my old age tears  don't streak down my cheeks until boogers have.

Hope England wins! 

Do people have habits of eating eye boogers like those of the nose? Dineshan wants to know dammit!

Back to top Go down

Eye booger  Empty Re: Eye booger

Post by swapna Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:57 am

brie wrote:I have an eye booger watching England bat. I am overwhelmed. Because of my old age tears  don't streak down my cheeks until boogers have.

Hope England wins! 

Do people have habits of eating eye boogers like those of the nose? Dineshan wants to know dammit!
w e a k !

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:01 pm

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:I have an eye booger watching England bat. I am overwhelmed. Because of my old age tears  don't streak down my cheeks until boogers have.

Hope England wins! 

w e a k !
darling,

why did you put spaces between each letter? nerds in emjr do that and you learnt it from them? where is the attribution then? or did you pick up this habit from some desi-teenagers-in-america site? give me a link so i too can yap like gen y?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:27 pm

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

Hope England wins! 

w e a k !
darling,

why did you put spaces between each letter? nerds in emjr do that and you learnt it from them? where is the attribution then? or did you pick up this habit from some desi-teenagers-in-america site? give me a link so i too can yap like gen y?
huzefus chaprasius, vescere bracis meis.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:30 pm

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

Hope England wins! 

w e a k !
darling,

H A H A H A

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:33 pm

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

Hope England wins! 

w e a k !
darling,

100 times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down