Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i tremble...

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

i tremble... Empty i tremble...

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:12 am

"I tremble for my country when I think we may in fact get the kind of leaders we deserve."
-- Thomas Jefferson.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

i tremble... Empty Re: i tremble...

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:13 am

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/are-we-getting-the-leaders-1397064998158390.html
http://www.c-span.org/video/?3681-1/hart-first-withdrawal
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:25 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:"I tremble for my country when I think we may in fact get the kind of leaders we deserve."
-- Thomas Jefferson.

How come you did not tremeble when Sonia, Rahul and Digvijay became leaders of UPA Govt ?

The key voter psychology is talk correctly and act criminally.

Trump has to principles, concepts, ideas or plans. He is just like armchair debater with a loose mouth and a fat wallet. He will be a great president as he will not and cannot do anything on his own.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:26 am

I think Il Professore is talking about a Shrillery presidency.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:31 am

Hellsangel wrote:I think Il Professore is talking about a Shrillery presidency.

She is cunning and corrupt with all the womanly tricks. At least Bill was good except for his loose hands.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:38 am

Like Indira Gandhi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:52 am

I tremble at the prospect of Hillary becoming the president. *shudder!* *shudder!*. Unfortunately, in all likelihood, she will. That will be such a tragedy! (I am bracing myself up for that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:07 am

Dirty trick Shrillery.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:18 pm

I'm surprised. 

Why does everyone expect a POLITICIAN to be a Sadhguru?

I mean... they are POLITICIANS! Why surprised when they act like one? 

Citizens need to elect one who has plans for country, keeps country safe, tough on enemies, support good economy plan and works for weaker citizens. 

A shrewd President is not a bad President. A mean President is.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Like Indira Gandhi?

She was the creator of family politics in India and the mother of democracy destroyer. She was so very opposed to Sanjay marrying Maneka but gladly accepted the white Sonia - the autocratic elglish fed racism ruling her subconscious mind.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

She was the creator of family politics in India and the mother of democracy destroyer.  She was so very opposed to Sanjay marrying Maneka but gladly accepted the white Sonia - the autocratic elglish fed racism ruling her subconscious mind.

I mean,is Hillary like Indira Gandhi, corrupt and cunning and playing up the woman card?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:38 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:"I tremble for my country when I think we may in fact get the kind of leaders we deserve."
-- Thomas Jefferson.

How come you did not tremeble when...? 
uppusaamy's life is built on anger towards all those who don't hold the same opinions as he.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:13 pm

She was the creator of family politics in India and the mother of democracy destroyer.  She was so very opposed to Sanjay marrying Maneka but gladly accepted the white Sonia - the autocratic elglish fed racism ruling her subconscious mind.
I don't understand exactly what uppoose means, but if interpreted one way, his first sentence above may.contain some truth: That Woman was indeed a destroyer of democracy, and held back india's economic development by two decades. she didn't even have eyes to see, and ask herself why the asian tigers were zooming ahead while india remained sickly.

the rest of the gowNDer's post is whiney drivel based on his personal politics and insecurities: white vs non-white, hindu vs non-hindu, cashTu1 vs cashTu2, etc. one has to be afflicted by similar self-doubts to take him seriously.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:22 pm

swapna wrote:

I don't understand exactly what uppoose means, but if interpreted one way, his first sentence above may.contain some truth: That Woman was indeed a destroyer of democracy, and held back india's economic development by two decades. she didn't even have eyes to see, and ask herself why the asian tigers were zooming ahead while india remained sickly.

the rest of the gowNDer's post is whiney drivel based on his personal politics and insecurities: white vs non-white, hindu vs non-hindu, cashTu1 vs cashTu2, etc. one has to be afflicted by similar self-doubts to take him seriously.

In contrast you only focus on Southie - Naarthie, hindu vs non-hindus, English vs wrong english and Emojr vs non-Emojr.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:39 pm

-- Thomas Jefferson.
I don't believe that a great deal of trembling is necessary, in spite of crass and/or evangelical christian candidates, america's strengths remain intact:

1. the balance of power among the three branches of government;

2. the competence and depth of the civil service;

3. capitalism, free markets, and entrepreneurship.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:59 pm

swapna wrote:

In contrast you only focus on Southie - Naarthie, hindu vs non-hindus, English vs wrong english and Emojr vs non-Emojr.
there's a world of difference between inciting hindus to violence against muslims in far-away india (what you did, and continue to do), and kicking northpeepals in the teeth for trying to destroy southern indian languages, converting india into a trash heap, and making india unsafe, especially for women.

apparently, you don't know the difference, and need to be given basic education in civilized living in a democratic society.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:03 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

there's a world of difference between inciting hindus to violence against muslims in far-away india (what you did, and continue to do), and kicking northpeepals in the teeth for trying to destroy southern indian languages, converting india into a trash heap, and making india unsafe, especially for women.

apparently, you don't know the difference, and need to be given basic education in civilized living in a democratic society.

You giving me an education in democracy and civilized living is like the jobless on emojr educating those working and contributing to society.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:32 am

You giving me an education in democracy and civilized living is like the jobless on emojr educating those working and contributing to society.

Upps Aunty, who then - in your opinion - is best suited to educate you on democracy and civilized living?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:05 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Upps Aunty, who then - in your opinion - is best suited to educate you on democracy and civilized living?
RNI Loin,

It should have been clear to you... He's looking for a civilized person to discuss democracy, civilized living. You are out, naturally. 

Do you know anyone?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum