Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

speaking of incomprehensible

+2
charvaka
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

speaking of incomprehensible Empty speaking of incomprehensible

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 am

guruvu gaaru can go head to head with anyone dead or alive in the incomprehensible dept. this is in response to gyanputra's irrelevant post about a rabbi molesting some girl in a transcontinental flight. wtf is he saying?

He must be more periyaval than K'nidhi! He was producing a baby every other year from his one wife. His wife is much stronger than Dayalu Ammal. The poor guy obviously missed his wife while sitting on the flight. Instead of rewarding him for trying to put his love into practice (even in the most difficult circumstances), they arrested him. God-on-fire-lurking-in-a-bush-on-a-hill must be mad against the 27 year old woman. LOL

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

speaking of incomprehensible Empty Re: speaking of incomprehensible

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 06, 2011 11:52 am

another kokkeleaks:

span id="msg2" /spanLoL@span id="msg2"Who's huz...k ? what breed?/span

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 11:55 am

guruvu gaaru's motivations cannot be understood by us ordinary folks. today it's a rabbi, another time it might be a donkey raping an afghan (different position, please note). just when you think you have grasped the underlying theme of these newsworthy items, he will shock you with a yet another situation that you never thought existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 06, 2011 12:05 pm

LOL..you can see he has great lateral thinking capabilities but can be confusing as heck if you arent inline with his thought process. I believe it's afghan-goat love, not donkey. kindly note

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri May 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:LOL..you can see he has great lateral thinking capabilities but can be confusing as heck if you arent inline with his thought process. I believe it's afghan-goat love, not donkey. kindly note
As his foremost disciple on CH, I can confirm that it is Afghan Man and his Donkey. That's affirmative. http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/brahma-s-incest-with-sarasvati.htm
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri May 06, 2011 12:22 pm

charvaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:LOL..you can see he has great lateral thinking capabilities but can be confusing as heck if you arent inline with his thought process. I believe it's afghan-goat love, not donkey. kindly note
As his foremost disciple on CH, I can confirm that it is Afghan Man and his Donkey. That's affirmative. http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/brahma-s-incest-with-sarasvati.htm

i was debating to ask who guruvu gaaru was. now i know. i am really starting to worry about kokkee.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri May 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i am really starting to worry about kokkee.
Yeah, this partition of the family has affected him deeply I think. I hope he's going to be OK. If I were you, I would login to old CH from time to time and post something so he can sustain himself.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 am

for every topic on CH, sandilya unkil has a response that uses any of the following words in any order.

fashion-secular
p-secular
dkheads
shishupal
hiranyakashapu
maha tyagi
sonia mata
garibi hatao!
congoons
karunanidhi
sachin is god
LOL!

here is an example of a perfectly legit sandilya response to "what are you drinking now?"

karunanidhi called mahatyagi sonia mata and yelled "garibi hatao" at which point fashion-secular shishupals of sulekha drank hiranyakashyapu's blood. LOL! sachin is god.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 10, 2011 9:24 am

Hahaha. very true.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 10, 2011 10:12 am

Another Brick wrote:for every topic on CH, sandilya unkil has a response that uses any of the following words in any order.

fashion-secular
p-secular
dkheads
shishupal
hiranyakashapu
maha tyagi
sonia mata
garibi hatao!
congoons
karunanidhi
sachin is god
LOL!

here is an example of a perfectly legit sandilya response to "what are you drinking now?"

karunanidhi called mahatyagi sonia mata and yelled "garibi hatao" at which point fashion-secular shishupals of sulekha drank hiranyakashyapu's blood. LOL! sachin is god.

You have an amazing flair for comedy.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Another Brick wrote:for every topic on CH, sandilya unkil has a response that uses any of the following words in any order.

fashion-secular
p-secular
dkheads
shishupal
hiranyakashapu
maha tyagi
sonia mata
garibi hatao!
congoons
karunanidhi
sachin is god
LOL!

lol! I really miss my guruvu-gaaru!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 10, 2011 12:25 pm

charvaka wrote:

lol! I really miss my guruvu-gaaru!

There are a few people who I think will not show up here. No matter what. This place is a den of vice for them.

Even अक्बर् पंख़ा after crying wolf,showed up here. But I doubt that guruvu-gaaru will move.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 am

to gyanputra's recent post on newly discovered archaeological sites, guruvu gaaru responds:

-Sandilya wrote:The biggest question to be answered is - how many of them were chaddis and how many, self-deprecating moghulo-philiacs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed May 11, 2011 5:29 am

hahaha, how could i forget sandilya's chaddis? and rama sene?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down