Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shani temple lets in women devotees

4 posters

Go down

Shani temple lets in women devotees Empty Shani temple lets in women devotees

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:34 am

Ahmednagar (Maharashtra), April 8

In a historic decision, the Shani Shingnapur Temple Trust has decided to lift restriction on women from entering the sanctum sanctorum.

The trust said women will be permitted to enter and pray at the open-to-sky platform shrine here from Friday.

The decision was taken at a meeting of the trust and announced by trustee Shalini Lande.

For over four centuries, women have been barred from stepping onto the high platform on which stands a black stone - symbolising Shanidev or Lord Saturn here.

The decision was welcomed by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Bhumata Ranragini Brigade president Trupti Desai, who had been campaigning for months seeking women's entry.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/finally-shani-temple-lets-in-women-devotees/219488.html
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Shani temple lets in women devotees Empty Re: Shani temple lets in women devotees

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:10 am

Well, looks like Shani will take his revenge on Trupti. She will start growing hair on her face and the face will be oily. Uglee............  LOL.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Shani temple lets in women devotees Empty Re: Shani temple lets in women devotees

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:19 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Well, looks like Shani will take his revenge on Trupti. She will start growing hair on her face and the face will be oily. Uglee............  LOL.
You are against women praying there, guruvu-gaaru?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Well, looks like Shani will take his revenge on Trupti. She will start growing hair on her face and the face will be oily. Uglee............  LOL.

wait... i have a hairy face (better now coz of years of grooming, etc), and it's very oily, always oily, especially my eyelids ugh...

hmmm but i always used to give money to shani people on saturdays. vot happen there? Ok, once this woman came to me. i had no money, but there was 5 paise on the dashboard, so i put that on her plate or something. the shani lady felt insulted or something and put that 5 paisa back on my car's front. I was like ok and apparently got a long face, before i drove away. most of my humiliations happen in company. my bhabhi was with me and saw that and felt so sorry for me. her natural UPite reaction was to curse that other woman (love her when she does that), but the shani lady was gone anyway.

wait wait wait... someone in my family has super strong shani... guess it's my dad...

more wait... but i am supposed to have a super strong sun (yeah astrologists don't speak mild). Sorta like a shield all against all electromagnetic noise on earth. So why this atyachaar happened to me...

maybe my grandmas on both sides pissed off shani maharaj, and so bad that hairy face and oily skin is sorta encoded in our genes now.

*phew* not my fault after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Ahmednagar (Maharashtra), April 8

In a historic decision, the Shani Shingnapur Temple Trust has decided to lift restriction on women from entering the sanctum sanctorum.

The trust said women will be permitted to enter and pray at the open-to-sky platform shrine here from Friday.

The decision was taken at a meeting of the trust and announced by trustee Shalini Lande.

For over four centuries, women have been barred from stepping onto the high platform on which stands a black stone - symbolising Shanidev or Lord Saturn here.

The decision was welcomed by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Bhumata Ranragini Brigade president Trupti Desai, who had been campaigning for months seeking women's entry.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/finally-shani-temple-lets-in-women-devotees/219488.html

I heard from "inside sources" that BRB President Trupti Desai is planning to launch a protest movement to enter "Haji Ali"

Stay tuned.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:27 pm

The strange thing is, even in Saudi Arabia women are allowed into mosques. It's only in India that they are forbidden.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
You are against women praying there, guruvu-gaaru?
I was just kidding.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:

wait... i have a hairy face (better now coz of years of grooming, etc), and it's very oily, always oily, especially my eyelids ugh...

hmmm but i always used to give money to shani people on saturdays. vot happen there? Ok, once this woman came to me. i had no money, but there was 5 paise on the dashboard, so i put that on her plate or something. the shani lady felt insulted or something and put that 5 paisa back on my car's front. I was like ok and apparently got a long face, before i drove away. most of my humiliations happen in company. my bhabhi was with me and saw that and felt so sorry for me. her natural UPite reaction was to curse that other woman (love her when she does that), but the shani lady was gone anyway.

wait wait wait... someone in my family has super strong shani... guess it's my dad...

more wait... but i am supposed to have a super strong sun (yeah astrologists don't speak mild). Sorta like a shield all against all electromagnetic noise on earth. So why this atyachaar happened to me...

maybe my grandmas on both sides pissed off shani maharaj, and so bad that hairy face and oily skin is sorta encoded in our genes now.

*phew* not my fault after all.
I was just kidding.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:13 am

Your guruvu-gaaru:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Womens-entry-at-Shani-temple-will-increase-rapes-Shankaracharya/videoshow/51776044.cms
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:16 am

Hellsangel wrote:Your guruvu-gaaru:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Womens-entry-at-Shani-temple-will-increase-rapes-Shankaracharya/videoshow/51776044.cms
If Swaroopananda shows his real swaroopam, women will run away. He should send his sishyas like Nityananda to do Shani's bid.......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:22 am

....and now the SC...is on a social mission.

Let us see if the SC can swing the Danda and clamp the law on "all religious" places.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down