Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mukesh Ambani's son loses 108 kg in just 18 months - Natural way

4 posters

Go down

Mukesh Ambani's son loses 108 kg in just 18 months - Natural way Empty Mukesh Ambani's son loses 108 kg in just 18 months - Natural way

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:11 am

....This is one huge achievement....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Mukesh Ambani's son loses 108 kg in just 18 months - Natural way Empty Re: Mukesh Ambani's son loses 108 kg in just 18 months - Natural way

Post by Hellsangel Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:23 am

Good for him, if he really did it without surgery.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Mukesh Ambani's son loses 108 kg in just 18 months - Natural way Empty Re: Mukesh Ambani's son loses 108 kg in just 18 months - Natural way

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:04 am

Nita Amabani is also looking slimmer.

However walking 21kms seems like a lot. Avg human walking speed is about 5 km per hour. That means 4 plus hours of walking daily. You add other exercises, it could add up to 6 hours a day. Takes an ambani to afford that kind of time.

Good for him.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:19 am

Here is some of the thing that he did.

Walking 21kms could be based on a Pedometer -counting the steps all day.

I am inspired to lose my weight and will start my regimen as soon as I am done with the the Badam Cake in my hand.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:58 am

that's awesome... 

i burned about 500 calories today. 

Usually on weekends, this is how it goes. XH and older compete with each other on who can sleep the longest, while son and i compete over who wakes up the earliest. Usually we both land up in the family room. He on PS4 and me on my laptop. Each playing games in between having breakfast and lunch, or brunch (i get up in between to make it, he gets up in between to get stuff for me). It's silent (except his occasional screaming over the games), and peaceful, and then the other two wake up and there's usually some sorta chaos. Then the other two go here or there and we two stay. 

So anyway... yesterday around 6:00 pm, son turned around and said he hates weekends. Why? "because I feel disgusted with myself by the end of it, not doing anything". His game was canceled y'day due to snow/rain. I am like, "ME TOO"... then i had an idea. How about we go hiking tomorrow. We checked out trails, etc. Chose a slightly moderate one. 

I told him, 'Kid, I am gonna wake you up at 7:30 am tomorrow, you better be ready'. 

Alarm rang at 7:15 am for me, and i instantly canceled the hiking idea. But he came in at 7:45 am and goes, 'MOMMY!!! YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!" I am like, 'do you wanna go?' He is like, 'do you wanna go?' I said, 'i don't know, my tooth is hurting'. So he did what he knows i like. Came over and dropped himself on my calves/ankles. Aaaaah so good. I said ok let's go. 

So we went. On a cold brisk morning. Decent hiking done. Came back and got wrapped in a noisy argument between the other two. Now the other two are gone. Son is on PS4, and I am here (having coffee that XH just made). Life is peaceful, and slightly sore.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Meghna,

Please post your progress on the 30th day.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Good for him. Did he take inspiration from his neighbors?
A crude comparison, perhaps, but one which has clearly crossed the minds of Saniya and other pupils at the slum’s Door Step school. Many of them start work at the age of seven gutting fish or scavenging rubbish dumps for £3 a day and drop in to the school in the evenings to learn how to read and write.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/09/how-the-other-half-live-why-indias-slum-dwellers-are-keen-to-mee/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:21 pm

108 KGs, not pounds! Shocked . That's a few kgs less than two kinneras. wow! Amazing! Kudos to the kid for his hard work and determination. That's some achievement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down