Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my legs are hurting. i think it's because i walked a lot today. but it could be because i am fat, or it could be because my legs are broken, or who knows. someone said it could be cancer

3 posters

Go down

my legs are hurting. i think it's because i walked a lot today. but it could be because i am fat, or it could be because my legs are broken, or who knows. someone said it could be cancer Empty Re: my legs are hurting. i think it's because i walked a lot today. but it could be because i am fat, or it could be because my legs are broken, or who knows. someone said it could be cancer

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:opinion?

Your brain is metastasizing to your legs which should make you a super duper smartie....Razz

P.S. Didn't you say you went "trailing" with your second one yesterday?..? if you did that after a gap of 2-3 weeks, it certainly will cause some pain for 1-2 days.

If you are unable to walk even within your house, have breathing difficulty or swelling in your legs like a grape then go to ER.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

my legs are hurting. i think it's because i walked a lot today. but it could be because i am fat, or it could be because my legs are broken, or who knows. someone said it could be cancer Empty Re: my legs are hurting. i think it's because i walked a lot today. but it could be because i am fat, or it could be because my legs are broken, or who knows. someone said it could be cancer

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 am

yeah, is from walking and all. I did take a bath w/salts and all after coming back, but for some reason it wasn't as good. First the water was too hot, so I added cold to make it less hot, but it became warm, and after that for some reason I ran out of hot hot hot water. Took motrin in the night before sleeping, but more coz of my toothache. Feeling better today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:51 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:yeah, is from walking and all. I did take a bath w/salts and all after coming back, but for some reason it wasn't as good. First the water was too hot, so I added cold to make it less hot, but it became warm, and after that for some reason I ran out of hot hot hot water. Took motrin in the night before sleeping, but more coz of my toothache. Feeling better today.

Toothache? Thot you fixed it....

Guess you are now hooked for life by the Dentaist.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:yeah, is from walking and all. I did take a bath w/salts and all after coming back, but for some reason it wasn't as good. First the water was too hot, so I added cold to make it less hot, but it became warm, and after that for some reason I ran out of hot hot hot water. Took motrin in the night before sleeping, but more coz of my toothache. Feeling better today.

Toothache?  Thot you fixed it....

Guess you are now hooked for life by the Dentaist.

have some after effects going on. guess will go on for a week or so more. after that I have to go get something minor fixed that he had left out last time. Right now I am in the do-not-touch-this-area mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Cancer would have been easy. Few chemos... then doctors says, its not working and then maybe a last HNY and.... then gone. My wish.

I think, your warranty is expiring S.L.O.W.L.Y.... That's bad

You get one thing repaired, then something else needs attention. Welcome to onset of old age.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:25 pm

It sounds like over-exertion in legs through walking.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down