Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Jungle book' beats 'Fan' at the box office ; Kudos to nationalists like myself who did not watch or review the film

3 posters

Go down

'Jungle book' beats 'Fan' at the box office ; Kudos to nationalists like myself who did not watch or review the film  Empty 'Jungle book' beats 'Fan' at the box office ; Kudos to nationalists like myself who did not watch or review the film

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:58 pm

http://www.bollywoodcat.com/box-office-jungle-book-beats-shahrukh-khans-fan/

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

'Jungle book' beats 'Fan' at the box office ; Kudos to nationalists like myself who did not watch or review the film  Empty Re: 'Jungle book' beats 'Fan' at the box office ; Kudos to nationalists like myself who did not watch or review the film

Post by Hellsangel Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 pm

How about the fact that it was a bad movie and a rehash of Darr and Baazigar, Doc Ashish?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

'Jungle book' beats 'Fan' at the box office ; Kudos to nationalists like myself who did not watch or review the film  Empty Re: 'Jungle book' beats 'Fan' at the box office ; Kudos to nationalists like myself who did not watch or review the film

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Hellsangel wrote:How about the fact that it was a bad movie and a rehash of Darr and Baazigar, Doc Ashish?

somewhere the nationalists' boycott of the movie has definitely contributed to its failure .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:40 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:How about the fact that it was a bad movie and a rehash of Darr and Baazigar, Doc Ashish?

somewhere the nationalists' boycott of the movie has definitely contributed to its failure .
Yeah. Sure. Let's go with that.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

Yeah. Sure. Let's go with that.
reviews  of the movie are not bad . so the boycott has contributed .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:44 pm

If you say so, Doc.

http://boxofficeindia.com/art_detail.php?articalid=1964#.Vxk7ixkpDqA
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Fan still needs to collect approximately more 30 crores from distributor share to recover its costs. Looking at the trends it seems almost impossible. So most probably Fan will be a flop

the emphasis on the 'flop' is not mine .

https://www.bollyarena.net/fan-verdict-hit-or-flop/

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:22 am

The only country where the film has worked, is interestingly, in Pakistan.

https://bollywoodjournalist.com/2016/04/23/post-mortem-why-did-fan-flop/

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Jungle book was awesome. Mogli was adorable. Cuter than the guy I remember seeing in cartoons growing up. That guy was taller n had a grown up voice. 

My brother's daughter had exactly mogli like hair when she was little. Too cute!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down