Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my heart is...

Go down

my heart is...  Empty my heart is...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down

my heart is...  Empty Re: my heart is...

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:

i could never watch her. I hope the one in my flute holder post videos didn't inspire you to post this.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:31 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

i could never watch her. I hope the one in my flute holder post videos didn't inspire you to post this.

I saw only one movie of hers... saw your youtube link just now. oh god why were SI heroes so... I don't know the word, so made up?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

I saw only one movie of hers... saw your youtube link just now. oh god why were SI heroes so... I don't know the word, so made up?

M. Karunanidhi's (93 and contesting in TamilNadu elections 2016) nemesis was MGR, who dominated the tamil movie scene and wore makeup like this - lipstick eyeliner etc., some old bollywood heros' (late 50's and 60's) influence as well - and this guy was MK's son, who was paraded as competition against MGR. I have not watched any of his, but songs from a couple of the movies were made with interesting lyrics and tune. These videos are yucky...

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down