Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JNUSU President Kanhaiya accuses Narendra Modi of converting India into a 'Laboratory of Communalism'

3 posters

Go down

JNUSU President Kanhaiya accuses Narendra Modi of converting India into a 'Laboratory of Communalism' Empty JNUSU President Kanhaiya accuses Narendra Modi of converting India into a 'Laboratory of Communalism'

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:45 pm

https://www.facebook.com/quintillion/videos/598990306934828/

Back to top Go down

JNUSU President Kanhaiya accuses Narendra Modi of converting India into a 'Laboratory of Communalism' Empty Re: JNUSU President Kanhaiya accuses Narendra Modi of converting India into a 'Laboratory of Communalism'

Post by southindian Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:43 pm

rofl

LOL. This idiot is such a moron.

His parents live on Rs 3000 per month and son with zero earnings flies across Indian cities accusing the Prime Minister.

Asshole!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

JNUSU President Kanhaiya accuses Narendra Modi of converting India into a 'Laboratory of Communalism' Empty Re: JNUSU President Kanhaiya accuses Narendra Modi of converting India into a 'Laboratory of Communalism'

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:52 pm

southindian wrote:rofl

LOL. This idiot is such a moron.

His parents live on Rs 3000 per month and son with zero earnings flies across Indian cities accusing the Prime Minister.

Asshole!
He should be thrown out of JNU for not paying the fine. Burkha Dutt should stop licking his ars.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:34 pm

vvpp, i have been curious for a long time why you always address kayal as kayar..trust me i am just curious..nothing more.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:55 pm

garam_kuta wrote:vvpp, i have been curious for a long time why you always address kayal as kayar..trust me i am just curious..nothing more.
In Hindi Kayar means a coward. I was just making him mad by using a Hindian word.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:vvpp, i have been curious for a long time why you always address kayal as kayar..trust me i am just curious..nothing more.
In Hindi Kayar means a coward. I was just making him mad by using a Hindian word.

hahaha..got it!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down