Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Carvaka and Impy

2 posters

Go down

For Carvaka and Impy Empty For Carvaka and Impy

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Good job you two...along with HK and AS I believe

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/thanks-for-your-support-1127897.htm#1127897

Hi, thanking everyone who helped me recently with my situation it really helps me through the winter during a difficult period and not having been prepared for economic cuts etc. I have sent some personal thanks to those who have supported me but can't find the pages of Charvaka (there are 2 Charvakas) or G3 to be able to send a note, and don't have their email ids. If anyone can pass my thanks on to the (new forum) I would really appreciate it, thanks or if Charvaka and G3 could message me the same.

BTW I tried to send a note to Charvaka on the new forum, but as yet have no inclination to register on another forum, just feel I have enough windows open or otherwise go on overspill - and means even more time spent on the computer when I need to reduce. Hope this makes sense................

Back to top Go down

For Carvaka and Impy Empty Re: For Carvaka and Impy

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Wow! that's a nice gesture of our folks. Kudos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Good job you two...along with HK and AS I believe

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/thanks-for-your-support-1127897.htm#1127897

Hi, thanking everyone who helped me recently with my situation it really helps me through the winter during a difficult period and not having been prepared for economic cuts etc. I have sent some personal thanks to those who have supported me but can't find the pages of Charvaka (there are 2 Charvakas) or G3 to be able to send a note, and don't have their email ids. If anyone can pass my thanks on to the (new forum) I would really appreciate it, thanks or if Charvaka and G3 could message me the same.

BTW I tried to send a note to Charvaka on the new forum, but as yet have no inclination to register on another forum, just feel I have enough windows open or otherwise go on overspill - and means even more time spent on the computer when I need to reduce. Hope this makes sense................

>>>> Nice job on the part of Carvaka, Impy, HK and AS. And of course Smitasamm's gratitude.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Good job you two...along with HK and AS I believe

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Tracy. I tried to login on old CH and post a reply to Smita letting her know that I received her message. But I get an error with the very helpful message "error." Would you (or anyone else who is posting on old CH) please let her know that I have seen her note of thanks?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down