Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

london elects its first muslim mayor

4 posters

Go down

london elects its first muslim mayor Empty london elects its first muslim mayor

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 06, 2016 8:03 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/london-voters-appear-ready-to-welcome-first-muslim-mayor/2016/05/06/d69081fc-0e29-11e6-bc53-db634ca94a2a_story.html?

Yet Khan has never tried to hide his faith. He memorably tweeted to his main rival, the Conservative’s Party’s Zac Goldsmith, at one point: “Hey @ZacGoldsmith. There’s no need to keep pointing at me & shouting ‘he’s a Muslim.’ I put it on my own leaflets.”
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

london elects its first muslim mayor Empty Re: london elects its first muslim mayor

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat May 07, 2016 9:45 am

Why are you not concerned about Chennai electing a Hindian mayor in a few years with the influx of Hindians into the city.

Long gone the day of A P Arasu elected mayor in the 1950s and putting the large sign Tamil Vaazhga at the corporation office.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

london elects its first muslim mayor Empty Re: london elects its first muslim mayor

Post by ashdoc Sat May 07, 2016 1:01 pm

My name is Khan and I am mayor of Londonistan

london elects its first muslim mayor My+Name+Is+Khan

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun May 15, 2016 9:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/london-voters-appear-ready-to-welcome-first-muslim-mayor/2016/05/06/d69081fc-0e29-11e6-bc53-db634ca94a2a_story.html?

Yet Khan has never tried to hide his faith. He memorably tweeted to his main rival, the Conservative’s Party’s Zac Goldsmith, at one point: “Hey @ZacGoldsmith. There’s no need to keep pointing at me & shouting ‘he’s a Muslim.’ I put it on my own leaflets.”
New London mayor's radical-friendly past and double-speak on Islam, casts doubt on his reassuring words

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down