Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPenn Econ Prof questioned for terrorism

5 posters

Go down

UPenn Econ Prof questioned for terrorism Empty UPenn Econ Prof questioned for terrorism

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 07, 2016 9:13 pm

...An Ivy League expert in search theory says the math he was writing may have been mistaken by a passenger for some sort of code, possibly terroristic. Oh, and he has dark skin.

hahaha...people who post at ejmr.com have no such worry...the economic losers...can never afford to buy an airline ticket...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

UPenn Econ Prof questioned for terrorism Empty Re: UPenn Econ Prof questioned for terrorism

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 07, 2016 9:29 pm

hahahahahahahahaha. dumb know nothing drumpf supporter i bet!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

UPenn Econ Prof questioned for terrorism Empty Re: UPenn Econ Prof questioned for terrorism

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 07, 2016 11:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:hahahahahahahahaha. dumb know nothing drumpf supporter i bet!

The woman must have been mystified by the hyroglyphics-like math symbols... And his accent must have made him like a middle easterner.

I must admit some of those math symbols are indeed kindle some serious emoptions in people's minds. As a school boy I was in love with the "Integral sign" and would draw the integration sign without knowing its meaning. And this woman must have been paranoid about math symbols. Just imagine the poor guy writing equations using tensor notation repetitively.

I am looking forward to exciting 4 years in US.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun May 08, 2016 6:02 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:hahahahahahahahaha. dumb know nothing drumpf supporter i bet!

The woman must have been mystified by the hyroglyphics-like math symbols... And his accent must have made him like a middle easterner.

I must admit some of those math symbols are indeed kindle some serious emoptions in people's minds.  As a school boy I was in love with the "Integral sign" and would draw the integration sign without knowing its meaning. And this woman must have been paranoid about math symbols. Just imagine the poor guy writing equations using tensor notation repetitively.

will you be enrolling in a 4-year bachelor's degree program in the u.s.? is that because the incident in the plane "were indeed kindled some serious emoptions in you" that addled your brain?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun May 08, 2016 9:26 am

swapna wrote:

I must admit some of those math symbols are indeed kindle some serious emoptions in people's minds.  As a school boy I was in love with the "Integral sign" and would draw the integration sign without knowing its meaning. And this woman must have been paranoid about math symbols. Just imagine the poor guy writing equations using tensor notation repetitively.

will you be enrolling in a 4-year bachelor's degree program in the u.s.? is that because the incident in the plane "were indeed kindled some serious emoptions in you" that addled your brain?"

This comment by Swapna/flimflam shows he is completely isolated from outside world and is losing (or lost) all sense of reality.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 08, 2016 11:22 am

truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:

This comment by Swapna/flimflam shows he is completely isolated from outside world and is losing (or lost) all sense of reality.

I see the reality in the parenthesis, án 'event' that clearly happened several decades ago; but clearly the cultural heritage naturally guides us to be magnanimous and charitable to those suffering; although many times it is abused, and thus it turns out to be a weakness, most choose to continue to be compassionate.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down