Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long before Modi's degree controversy there was Sonia's degree dance

5 posters

Go down

Long before Modi's degree controversy there was Sonia's degree dance Empty Long before Modi's degree controversy there was Sonia's degree dance

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 11, 2016 10:54 pm

a must watch 2-min video:

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Long before Modi's degree controversy there was Sonia's degree dance Empty Re: Long before Modi's degree controversy there was Sonia's degree dance

Post by goodcitizn Thu May 12, 2016 2:31 am

Good one, Upps.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Long before Modi's degree controversy there was Sonia's degree dance Empty Re: Long before Modi's degree controversy there was Sonia's degree dance

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 12, 2016 5:52 am

but i thought your supreme leader god was all about rooting out corruption. why are you comparing him to one of the most corrupt people in indian politics?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 12, 2016 6:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
a must watch 2-min video:

LOL @Sonia Gandhi's degree mention, the longest typing mistake in history.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 12, 2016 10:47 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:but i thought your supreme leader god was all about rooting out corruption. why are you comparing him to one of the most corrupt people in indian politics?

Comparing ???? I am just exposing the double standard rather absence of any standards in Kejriwal's biased approach. And, the media's

Isn't it a fact that even you support the most corrupt politician and her party to rule India ? So it is relevant to keep in mind the shananigans of Sonia.

When is the media going to start digging up and attacking Sonia's personal life? After all, it has no qualms about dragging in Modi's non-marriage and his non-wife at will. I bet there will be many juicy stories.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 12, 2016 11:30 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:but i thought your supreme leader god was all about rooting out corruption. why are you comparing him to one of the most corrupt people in indian politics?
He is not a Sikular scholar like you.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 12, 2016 12:15 pm

Comparing ????  I am just exposing the double standard rather absence of any standards in Kejriwal's biased approach. And, the media's

Isn't it a fact that even you support the most corrupt politician and her party to rule India ? So it is relevant to keep in mind the shananigans of Sonia.

When is the media going to start digging up and attacking Sonia's personal life? After all, it has no qualms about dragging in Modi's non-marriage and his non-wife at will. I bet there will be many juicy stories.
Could it be because Max is a hypocrite with a bias?

Is that an explanation?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 12, 2016 12:29 pm

southindian wrote:

Comparing ????  I am just exposing the double standard rather absence of any standards in Kejriwal's biased approach. And, the media's

Is that an explanation?

Hypocrisy is not a politically correct term. It is called the "Conviction of Convenience".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 12, 2016 12:49 pm

southindian wrote:

Is that an explanation?
Hypocrisy is not a politically correct term. It is called the "Conviction of Convenience".
"Conviction of Convenience" is good for political bed buddies, who benefit from supporting someone. Money, position, admission of daughter at Harvard Smile, society respect or even free Amma idli in Chennai. Some of those folks who are poor will go to political rallies, shout slogans and spend their own money to make a crowd.

Max doesn't benefit from supporting corrupt Sonia or going against Modi. He doesn't get a dime or even an ice-cream from anyone. He has simply made up his mind and won't change it. Can't. Won't.

Max is hypocrite because he 'knows' differences between Sonia, Modi and who they are and yet will stick to his beliefs. Believe me, we are hypocrites at many levels when we put our foot down despite knowing its wrong.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Not supporting Modi does not mean an affirmation of the congress. I don't like the Gandhi family either, but feel they are less poisonous than Modi and the BJP.

It's like supporting Hillary over Drumpf. I'd rather have Biden, but that's not a choice I currently have.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 13, 2016 12:15 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not supporting Modi does not mean an affirmation of the congress. I don't like the Gandhi family either, but feel they are less poisonous than Modi and the BJP.

It's like supporting Hillary over Drumpf. I'd rather have Biden, but that's not a choice I currently have.

Which one is poisonous?

Looting the country in 1000s of crores and hiding it in Swiss, Panama, Maldives???

Giving the hindus a sense of pride and teaching them to stand up to iSlamic bullies?

Protesting and fighting love Jihad ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down