Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir...

4 posters

Go down

Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir... Empty Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir...

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 13, 2016 5:23 pm

....right before he leaves. Love it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir... Empty Re: Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir...

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 13, 2016 6:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:....right before she leaves.  Love it.
Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir... Hornets-nest-poster-image002-202x300
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir... Empty Re: Giving the hornet's nest a nice good stir...

Post by garam-kuta Fri May 13, 2016 8:40 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:....right before he leaves. Love it.
???????

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 13, 2016 8:48 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:....right before he leaves.  Love it.
???????

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/05/13/will-not-yield-blackmail-says-texas-lt-gov-transgender-bathroom/
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri May 13, 2016 8:59 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
???????

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/05/13/will-not-yield-blackmail-says-texas-lt-gov-transgender-bathroom/

politics aside, what do you say to the parents of young women worried about sexual predators misusing the law to enter girls locker rooms and bathrooms?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 13, 2016 9:00 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
???????

politics aside, what do you say to the parents of young women worried about sexual predators misusing the law to enter girls locker rooms and bathrooms?

he is just codifying what trans people have been doing for a long time already. i have not heard of any such predation. i don't really have much of an opinion on it. but if it stirs up conservative wrath, i am for it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri May 13, 2016 9:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
???????

he is just codifying what trans people have been doing for a long time already. i have not heard of any such predation. i don't really have much of an opinion on it. but if it stirs up conservative wrath, i am for it.
is was not the law so far. so the bad guys weren't able to use it.
read about the boycotting of Target and other issues. anybody can say anything about how he/she "feels" that day and enter any gender's bathroom.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri May 13, 2016 10:20 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
???????

he is just codifying what trans people have been doing for a long time already. i have not heard of any such predation.  i don't really have much of an opinion on it. but if it stirs up conservative wrath, i am for it.
is was not the law so far. so the bad guys weren't able to use it.
read about the boycotting of Target and other issues. anybody can say anything about how he/she "feels" that day and enter any gender's bathroom.

tch..tch..such a personal issue for you, isn't it...i know where you are coming from....treasure collection for the mensauce sistah, from locker rooms, seriously? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
what would your mother say? Shocked
this calls for another funraiser..hahaha bhaiya's bata bleeds you, na? how about contransverse? -sounds very appropriate, given your mission:twisted:

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down